UEFA Europa League

Yeah, shame that there was no Dembele, Pedri and Gavi.

Barca have failed in Europe this season, but they are on course to win the other 3 trophies they compete for this season. Supercup is in the bag, they’re in the cup semi against Real and first in the league.

United’s attack could be a handful for our defence soon. I see they’ve found a new structure lately (with changes to the positions mainly of Fernandes and Weghorst) which gives Rashford more freedom, not being only on the left.

2 Likes

Beat Barca lose to Betis would be the Man Utd we’ve grown to love shame it seems they’ve improved.

A little spicy in Lisbon.

2:1 Sporting

Coates & Horiba both suspended for return leg.

Sporting are beautiful to watch at times on the counter, Goncalves is an interesting player.

As Martinelli goes 1 on 1 with keeper, rounds him but the pace shown by St Juste there to get a recovery tackle in was superb.

What a huge chance for Sporting to make it 3, horrible miss.

Ffs, they’re not called jammy for no reason. What is names lord is that.

Unchanged for the scum.

Heard their last five European campaigns have been killed off by Spanish clubs.

So have ours, to be honest!

champions league trent alexander arnold corner kick GIF by Liverpool FC

Not all of them.

5 Likes

De Gea masterclass almost leading to another goal. Still rattled.

It’s actually a ridiculous record to have been knocked out our of Europe by a side from Madrid 4 times in a row and facing up to a 5th time

Ironically, in the midst of all that we won Big Ears in Madrid.

1 Like

I fancy us to go through against Real tbh,

there you go i have said it…

1 Like

You know what I meant! :joy: It’s always easier to laugh when you’ve conceded five and effectively lost the tie in the first match…

I wonder if it had anything to do with the downturn in form. Something like “whatever we do, we always lose to Real Madrid and finish a point behind Man City”. No matter how strong your mentality is, recurring stuff like that surely has to mess with your mind.

1 Like

We’re going to win 5-0 at the Bernabeu. Run to your bookie and smash a grand on it.

Winning 5-1 will do for me :0)

1 Like

pussy…

no way will Real score against Alison,

keep the faith,

this seasons magic number is 7…

Feyenoord three up. Treble’s on.

7-1 FT. Feyenoord unbeaten in 20. Ajax on Sunday.

Gonçalves equaliser from the halfway line.

2 Likes