UEFA Europa League

Never thought I’d see a half man half biscuit reference on TAN :sunglasses: love it

1 Like

Anybody on Amourim watch tonight?

Yeah that’s a nice goal by Sporting. Lovely finish by Paulinho. 1-0

So much space for Trincao who picked the pass out.

Atalanta hit the post twice in the space of a minute, first by the RB Holm then by Scamacca. Both very unlucky. Darwin would’ve been proud tbh.

Really good goal.

Like the way they were able to play thru the press to release Paulinho on the left…

Atalanta hit the post…

and again they hit the post!

Europa League on Wednesday :astonished:

That’s fabulous play by Atalanta and Scamacca. 1-1

Keeper sold a little short on the back pass.

Roma fans and stabbings…who could’ve seen this coming?

1 Like

Hopefully Brighton will give them a twatting on the pitch so there’s no chance of us having to go there.

3 Likes

So how many more travelling fans need to be stabbed and attacked using a blade before Italian clubs face being barred from European competitions?

This sort of shit seems to happen every year. And whilst it is mainly in Rome, Naples and Milan are not much better when it comes to travelling supporters safety.

9 Likes

de Zerbi my ass

2 Likes

Brighton getting hammered. 4-0 already.

1 Like

Posted at 19:1919:19

Post update

Roma 4-0 Brighton

Roma have scored 26 goals in 10 games since Daniele de Rossi took charge - only Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal have netted more across all competitions among big-five European league teams since 20 January

2 Likes

Posted at 19:2319:23

RED CARD FOR ASTON VILLA

Ajax 0-0 Aston Villa

Villa defender Ezri Konsa is booked for pulling back Chuba Akpom and that’s his second yellow card so he’s outta here.

NEW

Posted at 19:2619:26

RED CARD FOR AJAX

Ajax 0-0 Aston Villa

Oh it’s 10 a side!

Leverkusen with a last minute equalizer.

Xabi to Liverpool confirmed.

1 Like

Has VAR fucked up in the Roma game? No red line on Mancini being shown…I’m assuming for the goal he gets.

Rangers looking really impressive under Clement.

1 Like

Nigel Spackman looking a bit like Roy Hodgson

Anyhow Rangers went ahead and it’s been Benfica since then.

Looks like a fair few will be all but booking places tonight, Milan up 3-1 and man up against Slavia Prague.

And Marseille up 3-0 against Villarreal.

1 Like