UEFA Europa League

If they down 3-0 at half time then BL will probably win it.

1 Like

Food and drink cost an absolute fortune in it

1 Like

Atalanta looking fairly comfortable here

They are miles better to be fair. Especially the early goals helped them a lot. Now, they can just sit out the game, and Italians are world champions in this. I suspect that Xabi has been properly tricked by that old fox Gasperini. Leverkusen find themselves in the trap.

Think Xabi got a couple of the big calls with his starting selection wrong, and thus far his changes have done very little to make them any more potent.

Ederson in midfield for Atalanta has impressed again, surely will be some big interest in him this summer.

3-0
Guess who

1 Like

cracking goal

1 Like

Holy fuck. What a banger

Fair play, he’s been ruthless with the chances he’s got.

Game over. Brilliant goal!

1 Like

That’s it I think even for Alonso.

No shame losing to the winners I guess.

2 Likes

So much for Leverkusen being tagged big favourites previously to the match… :joy:

Thank fuck we chose Slot.

6 Likes

A double swoop for Ederson and Scalvini, make it happen Hughesy.

1 Like

Not seen Leverkusen play all season. Tune in and they have an absolute stinker.

7 Likes

Please tune in for the German Cup final on Saturday too.

1 Like

Same for me. What’s all this noise around them all season? :joy:

51 games unbeaten just to get trashed tonight.

1 Like

Atalanta did a real number on both Grimaldo and Frimpong, rare to see them both be so ineffective.

3 Likes

I find it interesting to see Xabi’s reactions in this match. For the first time, we are seeing him in the loser’s role. He’ll have some job on his hands to pick his players up after having been humiliated like that.

If he is the great potential coach we all see in him, he’ll bring them back at 100% for the German cup final in a few days.

2 Likes