UK Politics Thread (Part 1)

Q1. Was Jamie Vardy there?
Q2. Did it feel like 1999?
Q3. Did a song by Pink feature?
Q4. Did Pep Guardiola show up with a bag full?
Q5…

Does anybody know of any planned ‘Stop the War’ demonstrations, targeting Russian Embassies, in the near future? No? I didn’t think so.

Added for a more thorough and indepth investigation :wink:

I assume parties only count when Kyle Walker organises them?

1 Like

No pole?

No party.

It’s in the Geneva Conventions.

Indeed but they are standard issue at Kyle Walker parties I’m told. Along with a few things that you’ll probably need medical assistance with.

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Nothing makes me happy.

1 Like
1 Like

Can I ask, is this requirement legitimate? Or is this purely on the back of the appalling comments from MP Kevin Foster? I mean, it can’t be true, can it? We wouldn’t impose visa requirements on those fleeing war…This government are a pack of cunts but not this cuntish.

yeah, doesnt seem realistic…has the feel of one of those stories where some detail hasnt been clarified properly…surely thered be a refugee mechanism…

Yes it does seem the UK is imposing visa requirements

2 Likes

Yes, all indications I’ve seen appear to be saying this is correct. Kevin Foster’s comments came on the back of people’s responses to the HO. The PM’s statement yesterday only confirms that by its reference to existing family in the UK.

HO immigration strategy is that refugees should reach the UK direct from the country they are fleeing (the new legislation they are trying to bring in?). I’ve seen nothing to suggest they would waive this for those Ukrainians who have fled to Poland and other surrounding countries.

1 Like

Is this true :rofl: