UK Politics Thread (Part 1)

Hahaha @Klopptimist

1 Like

Oh crap.

I took cakes into work this week. Birthday tradition. Does that mean I’m guilty?

That said, my better half wasn’t there, there were no emails to people not normally at work, and no booze snuck in in suit cases.

The press in the UK is shameful. Almost at he same level as the Russian press now, they are that obvious.

1 Like

Erm, hi?

So should we not just fuck the lot of them off and start all over again?

1 Like

Yep. Everyone should vote Green.

3 Likes

Just curious, what type of swing will it take for the Greens to win a second seat?

God no, they’re just as bad.

I propose to sack the lot of them, ban all current political parties and affiliations and start all over from scratch.

I’ll state by nominating myself for Chancellorship as the esteemed member of the Pissed Up Aussie Bogan Party

All good. I’ll be Supreme Leader.

Who could resist

Wonderful.

What a pillock.

were not worthy waynes world GIF

FFS

This is becoming like the Manure thread. :rofl:

The closest they came to adding to their one mp were in Bristol West and Dulwich and West Norwood.

They also happen to be two of the safest Labour seats in the country.

Any prospect in Scotland?

Those votes are likely to go to the SNP.

The UK electoral system is very disadvantageous to smaller parties.

1 Like

FPTP is a ridiculous system. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

You’re right.
In my area you have a binary choice in reality. Sure the other parties are there but if people didn’t vote Plaid in sufficient numbers the Conservatives would be in. That would not be great IMO.

1 Like

How the right honourable Death Pencil from 1810 actually keeps a straight face here deserves credit.

“Righto peeps here’s our new plan. We’ll manage our borders like we’re still in the EU and we’ll tell everyone that it’s the best thing to do because we left the EU”

Eurotunnel? I hope he enjoyed the disruption caused by Operation Brock yesterday. The M20 is a wonderful place to be these days.

But you don’t understand. Managing our borders like the EU, but having the right not to, if we choose, is what we voted for.

Sounds Python-esque, but this is what people on Twitter are actually saying.

1 Like