UK Politics Thread (Part 1)

There’s a good resource here, open to everyone including those who do not reside in the UK.

1 Like

Discover who represents you, how they’ve voted and what they’ve said in debates. Who they’ve made inappropriate comments to, who they’ve groped, which strip clubs they frequent…

He had another great go at Sunak

4 Likes

Presumably we get to see Sue Gray’s report soon now?

1 Like

I wonder if she’ll have access to the information gathered by the Met so she can revise/improve upon it first or add a schedule to the original?

1 Like

Something similar happening in Oz with domestic gas prices which have just increased ~50-60% in many cases (even though we have 100s of Tcf that we could reserve instead of exporting LNG at a lower price). I’ve just told the kids we’ll have to economise on the pool heating over winter and lower it a couple of degrees.

@Kopstar you should do a similar list for Labour.

At this point, we could just start a bingo game on this. Absolutely horrendous.

Thoroughly disgusting idiot.

4 Likes

No Way. !!

For all the meaning in the football threads, there are more significant, and obvious, examples of corruption at play in the UK

4 Likes

He was promised that it was only one:

1 Like

The comments from civil servants who got the book thrown at them at really interesting. Johnson was there at all the parties, pouring drinks, egging people on. No wonder they are furious.

He is the guy at the party who shows up, wants to be the centre of attention, turns the music up, spikes everyone’s drinks and starts throwing toilet rolls into next doors gardens, but then is the first one escaping out of the back door when the police turn up.

2 Likes

Got to admit I was confused how he only managed to be fined once. Kind of obvious now.

Is there any possible course of action from here? The guy is again guilty, caught with his hands in the till but is literally made of teflon.

It stinks like a smelly thing.

I could understand him not getting any more fines, if the remaining events were those that he was not present at.

But not getting fined for events where he was involved stinks to high heavens.

Especially if others at those events were fined. That detail I don’t know.

Well let’s see how it all tally’s with the photos from the Sue Grey report.

It might be quite interesting!!

Beggars belief that the Met probe cost £460,000.

1 Like

Shredding is more expensive than you think.

@Kopstar is this legal?

1 Like

No different to B&Q surely?