US Election 2024

“We’re like a bunch of stupid people.”

Well, some of “us” are.

1 Like

As I watch this, I’m mindful of at least a few Democrats who would rip Trump to shreds and dominate this, easily. Biden is not putting the hammer down, with so much right on his side. Ugh.

1 Like

Youre a convicted felon
Your son is a convicted felon

What?

1 Like

Hard to grasp that these two are on stage. Absurd.

Howling! More tequila.

Biden: You have the morals of the alley cat

Trump

2 Likes

Howling!

How I wish AOC could get a shot at Trump.

2 Likes

I agree, he’s warmed up a bit since the beginning but is still a bit blithering.

Having said that Trump has an easy job tonight - as always - when he’s allowed to stand on stage and say anything he wants without any kind of fact check or push back. I’m just confused why CNN had a whole segment about the quality of their fact check but are leaving the pointing out of lies to Biden, which makes the accusation of lying look more like he said-she said. It’s creating a false equivalence between the truth and “democrats want to abort babies after they are born” :see_no_evil:.

3 Likes

Trump: I invented gravity. Before me there was not a thing called gravity. I bet you didn’t know that. I also cancelled the day Thursday.” They all wanted that. All of them. All were saying no more Thursday. So I did it. And then I did it. And it was didn.

CNN: thank you…so president biden, inflation sucks, huh

5 Likes

That post has me rolling

https://x.com/juddlegum/status/1806506035714076676?s=61&t=VxX1vHU3NOwwNhlbyICG-g

4 Likes

Trump’s appeal to Black and Latino voters was to say “You haven’t seen it yet but they’ve got something terrible planned for you”.

What the fuck? :joy:

4 Likes

I’m glad I’m not watching.

You lot are far more entertaining.

4 Likes

You could have won this. Hope that helps.

https://x.com/AltHistCody/status/1806505399417282981?t=ifX0oTS8nFog8LzAr1TT0Q&s=19

5 Likes

I’ll let you win money from winning chief Mandingo In my bum fighting championship. Like the running man. He won’t give you that chance. Because he doesn’t support block people like I do

1 Like

Trump is so overconfident now, he is taking lying to the next level.

Trump is going to claim Beau as his son in a minute. Jake tapper will maybe do something when he gets back from the 7 course dinner he’s currently eating.

1 Like

CNN have tweeted a fact check of the abortion lie.

Maybe that’s what they meant…

FMD

2 Likes

In a couple of weeks they might get around to another one.

2 Likes