US Election 2024

If there’s a few quid in it for him, of course he would.

3 Likes

Yeah thinking about he probably would :joy:

The world would be safer if both were packed off to Pink Floyd’s Fletcher Memorial.

The fact remains that @cynicaloldgit and I are the remnants of sanity.

1 Like

Even ignoring the danger of what it would mean for him to get back into power, this take requires one to ignore that every time he is in public he has at least one major mental malfunction, the sort for which the best case scenario is he is dangerously, disqualifying uninformed. Like I have said over and again, a significant portion of Trump’s support comes from people not who agree with him, but who have invented a version of them in their head to minimizes the danger of their support for him.

In terms of actions, Trump will take the easiest route because he is lazy and doesnt actually want to do work. So if the government he ostensibly leads wants to send weapons to Ukraine then he wont stand in the way with actions. He will however likely simultaneously undermine the Ukrainian effort with his rhetoric and support, like backchanneled in return for personal gain, given to their adversary.

1 Like

Not sure about that. :thinking:

2 Likes

Whose sanity are you questioning out of the two of you?

2 Likes

Both.

2 Likes

To be fair Biden was dangerously “misinformed” on Iraq too. Foreign policy doesn’t seem like a leg to stand on for either of these. Neither have or will make the world safer.

Critically, neither are sufficient to assuage the concerns that have now surfaced about him. Successfully navigating a softball interview with a Clinton Coms person is not what people need to see from him.

3 Likes

Did Putin kick off with Ukraine whilst Trump was in power?

You will find the answer to that in Hunter’s laptop.

This is a completely different sort of issue. No one dropped the ball on their Iraq vote because they were too old and infirm. They did it because they were not sufficiently distrusting of how corrupt the Bush white house was. It is easy with today’s perspective on politics to think that a Senetor SHOULD have been more skeptical, but 2001 was a different time.

William The Conqueror didn’t invade England while Trump was in charge, either.

What’s your point?

5 Likes

Says a lot about current politics that people are voted against, not for. Does anybody actually like Biden or Starmer? Very few. What people are doing is voting against the people they can’t stand.

It’s blindingly obvious.

I’m blinded

The argument he doesnt realize he is making is that Putin didnt need to risk direct war to achieve his goals with Trump in the white house because Trump’s official policy was to work to give those lands to him anyway.

6 Likes

Unfortunately 95% of the people on this forum support Biden and they’ll say everything to defend him and talk about how much of a dictator and Hitler Jr. Trump is. Glad to see you supporting Trump over Biden even as an outsider Klopptimist!

I know :blush:. I enjoy annoying @Klopptimist as he walks around Cardiff wondering which turn he should have taken to get home.

2 Likes