US Election 2024

Maybe wait until you know a bit more before jumping to conclusions.

You really think that the CIA are liberals?

1 Like

Ask John F Kennedy what happened to him

1 Like

Hi John, I know you’re dead and all, but what happened to you?

Oh, I was murdered by the liberal CIA.

Oh, that’s a surprise. Why?

Fucked if I know.

2 Likes

lol…the guy from? Oh yeah, not the United States hitting us up with some more knowledge.

https://x.com/aaronvlm1/status/1812260588523032680?s=42&t=MHjIAkJ6_-26R5BFEnb_iQ

Darwin would’ve finished it.

Unfortunately Darwin would need at least 10 shots to get 1 goal

Yeah, safe to say Darwin’s goals to xG is better than Trump’s rapes per prosecution ratio.

1 Like

How would you know how many rapes he did!? You aren’t even American! /s

5 Likes

Russel Brand - also a rapist. Sensing a theme.

3 Likes

Holy smokes…

Wrong.

Trump’s death would only serve to make him a martyr and put someone younger , more coherent and with the same agenda in the white House.

3 Likes

This gives Trump the justification to enact the purge of dissident political views that he has been promising this entire campaign.

Both successfully assassinating and failing to assassinate him are the stupidest fucking things someone could do at this time.

9 Likes

There are a lot of pollies I hate even a lot of footballers and business leaders. But I don’t wish them dead and praise a murderer.

Hang your head with this drivel.

8 Likes

Who?

De Sanctis , Ramaswamy

https://x.com/acnewsitics/status/1812292743353225455?t=FdyFuOwbVyi8SwhMI6gO3g&s=19

9 Likes

Neither were considered strong enough to run this time, in what will almost certainly be a tight election even despite the Democrats’ best efforts to gift it to the GOP.

Trump as a martyr relies on the notion that he stands for something beyond his own ego. He doesn’t. “Trumpism” is at best a nebulous pastiche of currently-trending nothingness.

The people that rally behind Trump specifically are a noisy minority, and they aren’t rallying behind an idea, because there isn’t one. When he’s gone, he’s gone.

1 Like