US Reds - TV Schedule

tyler was relentless in pounding the narrative that we’re aggrieved (just when i was telling myself he was easier to ignore than dick vitale too)

speculated that klopp made the triple sub to ‘send a message to authority’, which would make a ton of sense, because the english FA run champions league

the picture clipped a few times, and the match announcer audio was distorted for a decent part of the second half

1 Like

This Colombian guy is a total fucking tool. Why do American broadcasts seem to think it needs to be headed up by some sort of clown? Other than NBC, every network that has tried it over here has taken this approach.

Oh no. That’s not really what they do? Please tell me you were watching some bastardized version of red zone TV and another channel has full games?

Full games are available randomly on some of the spanish language networks, but to get them reliably and in english you have to pay for access through the new CBS streaming app. The only coverage on regular cable, at least so far, is the stupid red zone version.

1 Like

i watched psg/united on the spanish language broadcast, and then got the free trial of cbs all access for our match

but like he said, the only english language coverage over the air is the red zone flip-around ‘golazo show’ on cbs sports network, heretofore the home of conference USA gridiron football and occasional boxing replays

1 Like

I just watched that Golazo show. It’s infuriating to watch. Just a ruinous way to watch football in that format
At least Liverpool Westham is on NBC on Saturday.

1 Like

It works for the NFL because the majority of the recent success of the league has not been based on authentic interest in the sport, but from fantasy. the vast majority of the new fans are people who are more interested in how many points their WR and RB are going to get than on whether their team wins, or even in just watching an actual game. Football’s fan base is not watching for those reasons.

Makes sense. the only thing it can be good for is having up to date scores and goals to show. Still did my head in.

Really shit stream from Peacock today. It was laggy like an old dial up connection and then crashed on me twice. For a product they invested so much in, it really is shit.

1 Like

The Worst.

HOW IN THE HELL IS THE MATCH AGAINST CITY ON FUCKING PEACOCK?

Disaster.

1 Like

It’s really bad. I am fuming. And I never fume.

1 Like

Saw it today when I was checking my EPL fantasy team, fucking hell. Shit commentators on a shit stream. I overpay for xfinity anyways so I get premium included, but still this is shit. Hopefully the boys are fuming as well and take it out on Atalanta today.

1 Like

I have xfinity too but they haven’t even got cbs all access yet. My wife is telling me to stop fuming and pay. But I’m a man of great principles. Everyone will tell you that.

1 Like

Why do I have ESPN+? That isn’t rhetorical. Did I really purchase this account to watch our second string lose to Arsenal and forgot to cancel it? As far as Liverpool go, there is no reason to have it other than the league and FA cup, right?

2 Likes

I cancelled it.

That is a correct statement.

1 Like

Well, I guess I’ll do one more run through the 30-30 library and cancel it in favour of picking up CBS again.

1 Like

Wonder if I should cancel CBS now.

Look at it this way: CBS would definitely cancel you.

2 Likes