Villa vs Liverpool: May 13, Monday, 20:00 PM

Key game for Villa to secure top-four, but they have a game on midweek.

3 Likes

I’m going enjoy my holiday see you all later :joy:

8 Likes

8 days away. Funny how we get a decent rest when it doesn’t bloody matter any more

9 Likes

Surely, this has to be the one where…

1 Like

He will.

1 Like

Agreeance.

1 Like

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Spurs​:arrow_right::arrow_right::arrow_right::arrow_right: Villa repeat…

1 Like

Villa Park is such a bastard of a ground to win at. Where’s Robbie Fowler when you need him?

Well, we secured it for them by smashing their rivals, so they can now go get disqualified on Thursday, break their spirits, roll over for us in their own ground, and then be happy about a very successful season.

2 Likes

Let’s try the scoring four part without the letting in two part.

Same team again?

3 Likes

Will be a tough test but I think the way they play suits us down to the ground. Our victory over them back in September was one of our most comprehensive performances of the season, we were missing Virgil and they still barely laid a glove on us.

1 Like

I wonder if VVD can stay awake longer than Roy Hodson?

Just win.

5 Likes

Nothing to play for but pride. Villa could be overtaken by Spurs but highly unlikely due to Spurs being shit.
Will be a stress free watch hopefully, which is cool as I was ready for rehab after recent form.

3 Likes

This needs to be moved to Sunday to better fit my logistical needs.

1 Like

Villa are broken

A nice stroll in the sun 3-0 would be lovely.

My biggest hope for the game is that we’re able to give Bajcetic another ten minutes. He was rusty as fuck against Spurs, but he still oozes class.

5 Likes

For anyone wondering why this is on Monday.

Poor Villa are traveling back from Greece tonight and for once we would have a significant advantage compared to our opponent if this would have been on Sunday.

Imagine if we’d still be in a title race…

1 Like