Villa vs Liverpool: May 13, Monday, 20:00 PM

On the other hand, had we still been in the E/L my bet is that the game would have been Saturday 12:30 ko, with Villa given till 22:30 on Monday night to score the required goals needed to beat us.

:crazy_face:You donā€™t know me very well now do you? :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Donā€™t you want Liverpool to win? :see_no_evil:

That can not be right thereā€™s no EPL system in place to protect clubs in Europe unlike in France where they think of such things!

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

1 Like

So, game abandoned after the first half?

Nah, it will be abandoned at ko after we have the audacity to actually turn up expecting a fair game

Pretty sure every team in the league has fans who think the officiating is bent. Which begs the obvious questionā€¦ā€¦.

In fairness, Iā€™ve never been of the sort to think that, more that they are just utterly incompetent.

The hinting that the FA is bent is purely in the hopes that I get a few laughs

3 Likes

1 Like

Strange season reallyā€¦

We played above expectations and won games that we shouldnā€™t have and lost a few crucial games that we were capable of but didnt turn up. We still finished in the top four and can look forward to CL next year but without Jurgen. I will miss him, his passion, his love of all things good in the game. Above all, he is a really good guy.
We were so lucky to have him as our boss.

The futureā€¦ who knows. We are Liverpool. We write our own history.

Lets hope we finish the last two games respectfully and show winning still matters

7 Likes

I hope we lose. I canā€™t stand the thought of that lego headed prick at Arsenal having as many PL titles as Jurgen. If Villa drop points Spurs still have a chance of CL football and will have to try and beat Abu Dhabi on Tuesday. Iā€™ve made my peace with those cheating cunts winning it again because it means fuck all, but Arsenal - with their diving, injury-feigning, snide cunt players and their delusional support and cunt of a manager - donā€™t deserve to enjoy the day in the sun we were robbed of by covid and the others we were robbed of despite racking up insane amounts of points.
Villa win and Spurs have fuck all to play for. I know many will disagree but it is what it is, seeing those cockney gobshites winning it would be the final kick in the nuts for me to round off a couple of truly shite months.

The Arse arenā€™t going to win anything. Be at peace

4 Likes

Except Jaffodā€™s wrath.

2 Likes

Arsenal arenā€™t cockneys.

2 Likes

I canā€™t disagree with the Arsenal sentiments.

Wouldnā€™t Spurs be up for City anyway. Can Chelsea and/or Newcastle overtake them and they miss out on Euro?

For what itā€™s worth I still see Spurs causing the mother of surprises and hand the title to the Arse.

Would like a solid performance and win tonight. Pressure is off, they need to go and enjoy themselves. Would be nice for Jurgen to end the season with three Wā€™s in a row, even though it means little in the grand scheme of things.

Want us to go unchanged, but could see Ibou get the nod over Quansah;

Ali, Trent, Quansah, Virgil, Robbo, Elliot, Endo, Macca, Salah, Gakpo, Diaz.

2 Likes

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

7 Likes

Tax The Rich Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage

1 Like

I donā€™t think I have ever wanted us to lose.

8 Likes