Villa vs Liverpool: May 13, Monday, 20:00 PM

Hi. How’s it going? I plan on attending virtually barring unforeseen circumstances. Hope that helps and inspires.

4 Likes

Episode 17 Technology GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

should and i mean should be an exciting ebening game. I’ll go Villa 3 v 7 Liverpool.

I could not care less about who wins the league if it is not us (aside from the trafford borough weasels)

3 Likes

complaints about kick off times. I think we have found Jurgens TAN account.

2 Likes

Agreeance, which is surely a sign of the apocalypse

1 Like

1995 maybe, but we won and it was still ok.

Wonder if today is the day

I wanted us to win that one from the off and didn’t give a fuck about the consequences.

This one is all about Klopp for me and I know saying I want us to lose sounds contradictory. We could lose and Spurs still turn up and hand Arsenal the title. But I’ll take anything that might stop that happening. I just don’t want Jurgen Klopp leaving in the knowledge a snide, cheating little shitehawk like Arteta has as many PL titles as he has, it just doesn’t sit right with me.

Was a young kid into his second season of supporting a club.

I’d probably feel different today

1 Like

I didn’t really want us to lose that game, but it’s the most ambivalent I can remember feeling about a match involving us.

1 Like

Some of the Hodgson ones I gave up caring.

I would have felt that way, but I desperately want a win for Jürgen and I’m a bit crazy.

1 Like

I want us to win at least six-nil for Jürgen

2 Likes

Well, this is kind of a dead rubber for the club now. Mathematically out of the title race, mathematically confirmed in the UCL by being mathematically 3rd place

For the starting midfielders, Might as well start bajectic at DM, Jones at LCM and Szobozlai at RCM. As for starter forwards, Gakpo at LW, Salah at RW and Nunez at CF.

As for starting defence, it sorts itself out. Gomez/tsimikas at LB, VVD as LCB, Konate/Quansah at RCB with TAA at RB.

Subs to come on: Endo for baj, Nunez for Diaz, the LB switch between Gomez or tsimikas, TAA for Conor Bradley, Jones/Szoboszlai for Gravenberch.

:rofl: defence sorts itself out then you proceeds to list 6 players that could play in a 4 man defence :rofl: i think that might need someone to sort it out :joy:

wonderful post mate. cheers for making me laugh :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Fucking number order lists piss me off

5 Likes

Fucking lazy twat.

It’s more fun to use your brain and work out where the players are going to be than it is to be spoon-fed everything.

1 Like

Tactically unpredictable.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ali
Trent Quansah VVD JoGo
Endo Macca
Elliot
Mo Cody Lucho

2 Likes