Villarreal vs Liverpool, CL Semi Final @Estadio de la Cerámica on 03rd May 2022, 20h00 GMT,

I paid £25 last week for a month’s pass of BT Sports. I’m also on BT fibre broadband yet this game has spent more time buffering than a dodgy stream.

I completely missed the first 5 minutes only to end up so raging that they’d scored and BT ineptitude made me miss it my 7 year old Daughter went and got some pillows for me to punch because apparently that’s what her Mum taught her to do when she’s angry.

We’ve been as poor as I can remember all season.

1 Like

No foul there

1 Like

Keita is having a shocker here

Bollox rule that with keepers

Refs decided hes giving us nothing

I always find it hilarious the people saying keep calm blah blah.

Klopp is going utterly ballistic at them down there. I trust his view cheers.

Honestly dont know. They cut our replay just prior to contact so they could show more coverage of the argy bargy afters

So, we’re all enjoying it then?

3 Likes

These Spanish teams make me very xenophobic for 90 minutes :frowning:

Fuck sake kobate. What the fuck was that.

Yes exciting a team having a go

When even Thiago is misplacing simple passes you know it’s gonna be a rough night.

1 Like

cracking game!

cannot say that I have ever expected to go to a place like Villareal or Milan or the like and have a 90min cakewalk.

this is a CL semi-final away leg. going to be a tough matchup.

7 Likes

Not playing well

Holy shit Fab, please.

Diaz and Henderson need to come on.

We need to control the midfield and have someone disruptive on the pitch. They are actively looking to get players sent off.

We are sloppy and look rattled. Early on I would be looking at taking Jota and Kieta off

1 Like

He’s always going ballistic at them so…?

2 Likes

Ffs fab

1 Like

Passing is probably at 60% accuracy, horrible.

thiago passes have been off

1 Like