Virgil VAN DIJK: 2020/21

I’m not a violent person, but reading this, I want to kill that fucking bitter.

3 Likes

I don’t think thats violence, I think it’s called, being humane.

1 Like

I’m fuming since I read that post and I wont be able to ease/calm my nerves until I see Big Virg playing again.

1 Like

Just a good kicking so he can’t play until next season.

1 Like

Good to see him with the team, often don’t see that on long term injuries, but I’ve seen it with a few of our current lot.

I assume they all get offered to go along and some probably remain in the box but yeah nice to see him where he can give vocal encouragement though it must break his heart not to be involved.

7 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

The season before that game we also had Milan Baros and Jamie Carragher break their legs in the same game at Ewood Park. Lucas Neill was a thug.

1 Like

Shut up Jürgen, Xmas is nearly here you grinch.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJDu4B_DFEJ/

Virgil is incredible

11 Likes

This is amazing. I do get the feeling that Virgil will be back sooner than originally expected. He is making great progress.

8 Likes

I sincerely hope he isn’t rushed in any way. We are doing pretty good without him and I want him and whoever relevant take all the time to get absolutely fit. That was a nightmare injury and I still freak out imagining the worst.

Take care big Virg, Fab, Mat and Wil are doing great.

5 Likes

Is it normal that he’s already at this stage? It’s a great sight for sure.

Imagine other teams seeing us top with Thiago, Diogo and possibly Virgil coming back…

3 Likes

He might be back playing sooner than expected, but don’t get your hopes up that he will be back to his previous level for another 6-12 months.

The last ACL injury that was of a similar grade to VVD that I remember in the prem was Rob Holding and it took him just shy of 2 years to fully recover

3 Likes

But we obviously overstated the severity of the injury to garner sympathy from the media and to give excuses why we wouldn’t be competitive this season.

If you Google that paragraph it should have been stated on Blueloon,redcafe or the giddyoldteam forum at least once.

Good to see VVD making steady progress.

3 Likes

Has Rob Holding fully recovered? Where’s the evidence? :rofl:

Oh. You might be implying that he was always average. Ouch!

4 Likes

Looking forward to seen VVD back,
and if he comes back quicker than expected,

I cant wait to see the meltdown and conspiracy theories on the bluemoon forum!

3 Likes

My money is on Milner, when the bitters come to Anfield, last 5 minutes Trent dinks a 50/50 in for Prickford, and Milly chances in leaving a retributive mark. Richarlison wants to hope he is ineligible in some way.

6 Likes