Virgil VAN DIJK: 2020/21

8 Likes

Pinched from @Hope.in.your.heart

Fuck of DeBoer please.

4 Likes
1 Like

If Virgil is fit for the Euro’s then he should play.

It obviously means a lot to him, and I’d rather he found his way back with Holland. When he starts playing again, it’s more than likely he’ll have some niggles and strains as his body gets used to playing again. Rather them than us.

3 Likes

This video probably tells us why missing VVD has a huge knock-on effect to the entire team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhv-RL7za3E

Thing is it’s not just that it’s the shifting of everyone else around, not sure of Hendo and Fabinho at all, Phillips and Hendo were fine as were Fabinho and Matip.

Can’t remember a game with Hendo and Fabinho that I felt comfortable with.

Hopefully we don’t see it again whether that’s one or both moving back to midfield.

2 Likes

Having a player with a recognised ability in the air in central defense is comforting don’t you feel?

1 Like
3 Likes

Damn this is good news. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Virgil van Dijk has returned from Dubai and is now working on his Liverpool comeback on Merseyside as he aims to get back on the pitch as quickly as possible. He has been given his own bespoke training regime to work towards. #awlfc [liverpool echo]

4 Likes

Just in time to be fit for Holland and the Euros.

2 Likes

They should have just shut up about it
please leave go away GIF by CBC

1 Like

He will be in our matchday squad for 5 to 9 games.

1 Like

I have a good feeling, we will see Virgil at the tail end of the season. They may know the date of his return, but keep it quiet for now.

5 Likes

Pls, pls, pls…but then will someone try and do a flappy.

2 Likes
5 Likes

What if… :hot_face:

1 Like

Need it to happen if we want a chance at CL, he needs it for a chance at Euro.

Virgil when he returns to training

4 Likes

Same clip was used with Jota, that’s not really changed things.

As some said Fabinho in midfield and rotating with Kabak and Davies if he ever comes back might be the way to go about it, I think Fabinho in midfield against RBL is the way to go, if nothing else it adds that buffer in midfield.

2 Likes

I do think we’ll see him before the end of the season.

2 Likes