Wataru ENDO: 2023/24

Klopp said he hopes Japan and Egypt will crash out of the tournaments after the group stages.

Doesnā€™t sound sarcastic. Sounds honest.

3 Likes

Weā€™re gonna be winning the sextuple once Endo and Salah bring back the Asian cup and AFCON.

Klopp reading Endoā€™s comments likeā€¦

Joe Biden No GIF by The Democrats

Endo played a part in a 4-2 win for Japan against Vietnam.

Got an assist for Minamino

3 Likes

Meanwhile,

Wtf?!!!

What am I missing?

I assume they mean.

I go away and this happens, I do wonder if he video called Endo separately to tell him the news. Salahā€™s here so he would have been in that player meeting.

Seems it was more recent than I thought to be fair unless it was just after Newcastle.

1 Like

Imagine poor Endo. Goes away with everything fine and the next thing he knows all hell breaks loose. Heā€™s only been here a couple of months.

4 Likes

ā€œHeā€™s like so anything happen while I was away?ā€

2 Likes

Not much Wata, youā€™ll just find empty offices.

:joy:

Oh No Fire GIF

2 Likes

Got away with a few brainfarts in the second half. Lost count of his yellow cards also. Hopefully our midfield selections, who plays where, who does what improves in the next few games so we have more control in that area. Little praise for Gravenberchā€™s cameo today, better than some of his recent stuff.

Another top performance from the lad, heā€™s vital to the way we play. Thereā€™s no nice surprise to any of this, heā€™s just a really good player who plays with a really intelligent football brain. Letā€™s hope heā€™s at least 1 we can keep constantly fit.

https://twitter.com/LFCTransferRoom/status/1758864148325188028

4 Likes

Love how they single out long balls 1/3, among other things. Just throw in stuff, people wonā€™t even notice.

:joy:

He was lucky not to send off, Oliver spared him after another profesional foul.

Itā€™s one of them where if he wasnā€™t already on a yellow then he certainly wouldā€™ve picked up 1 for that, the first one was a deliberate foulā€¦the 2nd one less so as he couldnā€™t really get out the way. Sensible refereeing from Oliver on that instance.

Considering the game was gone and ebbing out, also the injuries in the first half probably meant Brentford couldnā€™t be arsed asking for it.

About time to be honest.

No dickheads policy 1-1 El-Cuchillero.

It will be interesting how Endo is ultimately ranked in Klopps ā€œgreatest bargainsā€ list at the end of his coaching tenure.

He is a real chance to be in the list with Leva, Hummels, Robbo, Joel, gundagon, Auba, Kagawa, Mo, Fab and Iā€™m sure many others.

Happy with his value to this team right now.

1 Like