What's happening?

Indianapolis airport is always at the top, or ranked very highly in these things in the States. It’s an international airport, but only a mid sized one, so presumably there are categories based on volume?

Anyway, an easy drive in and out, clean, fast, little places for a drink or bite to eat. As far as airports go, it’s much less of an ordeal than most.

1 Like

TBF La Guardia has had a facelift since I was there in 2019. It was defo worse than Luton airport. No restaurants nada. A vending machine sandwich was $10.

After 8pm no transport except yellow cabs. Had w get to New Jersey. It was cheaper to hire a car.
Haven’t passed through it since.

Apparently Dallas is a very highly rated airport?

Pity the city (and state) is a bit of a dump

1 Like

Oslo, 2018.
2 beers and 2 bacon toasties…

£53 :flushed:

The bloody cheek!!

Bad but still better value.

I’m guessing none of you have set foot in the HSIA (Hazrat Sahzalal International Airport) :blush:

Never even heard of it. But La Guardia is an airport in NY. Ridiculous.

I have!! Didn’t want to offend :sweat_smile:. Also understandable because not the richest country in the world

2 Likes

You have been in Bangladesh :heart_eyes:, when!

Nah, money isn’t the issue. It’s the scums and thieves who run this country :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Mate, show me a country where the scum and thieves DON’T run the country. They just do it more surreptitiously in other places.

3 Likes

I can live with airport food being more expensive.

But my main criteria for airports have to be ease of check in , availability of transport to and from , basic seating facilities, clean toilets , lesser time spent walking is an added advantage esp if kids / luggage…

The food comes last and when I was a frequent traveler, the travel credit cards always allowed me access to the lounges

2 Likes

Look Here Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

1 Like

I like airports where when stop for a connecting flight they automatically reroute your bags. Houston cool, Miami terrible and terrible customs officials.

At this point why is this not standard?!

1 Like

I know this about airports, Valencia’s wobbles like fuck when you arrive and tremors on the way out. That might be the booze talking though.

As for worst, LAX hands down.

If it’s worse than La Guardia it must be bad.

I Googled after reading your post. Do these articles give a factual overview

The situation sounds dire. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Yes, very accurate reporting. Fortunately, We live far from the capital but it has disrupted the whole country. Petrol stations ran out of fuel and food prices went through the roof.

Saturday and Sunday saw the blockades lifted to allow restocking etc.

Today is much calmer. I wonder if an agreement has bee made. The handover process seems to be going ahead.

We’re stocked up for a month if need be. Thans for your concern. While in our town we’re not in any danger.

2 Likes

one of the best airports in the world.