What's happening?

Different styles…

The obsession with my artistic flair and talents in this forum is at a dangerous level now

4 Likes

Don’t keep the shampoo and the lotion bottles close to each other, specially, if they look similar.

1 Like

Don’t keep the toothpaste next to the antifungal cream.

I once muddled up the bottles and washed my hair with dog shampoo by mistake. On the plus side, I was free of fleas and ticks for a month.

3 Likes

Is that a record?

I live in the middle of a forest. It’s a fucking miracle.

Or the Polident, the women in the house think it’s lovely pink toothpaste. :rofl:

1 Like

I have a small denture as I lost a front tooth playing sport many years ago. I recently had a coughing fit eating some toast and when I recovered I realised that the denture had gone. I could definitely feel it stuck in my throat. Spent 6 hours on Friday night at Aintree A&E amongst the druggies, nutters and three prisoners in hand cuffs. X ray eventually taken and no sign of it. A week later I have found it lying on the carpet :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I have a bit of love for playing with tech. At our little place in the states, I really wanted to set up an outdoor theatre for Jr to have friends over at night (and the parents can sit around the fire).

I finally found a pull-down projection screen for sale used, it’s a bit bigger than I was hoping for at 100"+ but has a nice picture to it. this was the test run.

6 Likes

It’s St Andrew’s Day today. I may be celebrating tonight because I’ve finally found a dealer in Germany.

1 Like

Never tried tinned haggis. :thinking:

1 Like

It looks disgusting, like dog food or something, but it’s fine once it’s heated up. Obviously not as good as the fresh stuff from the butchers but it’s better than nothing.

2 Likes

I have that now and again on a baked potato for quick & easy meal.
It’s very good.

1 Like

TAN never ceases to surprises me.

I use that haggis when making chicken Balmoral,

Its decent stuff

For those wanting to order online… Never had this ever, but might give it a go

About Grant’s Foods – Grants Foods

2 Likes

A 5.6 magnitude earthquake shook Dhaka and the surrounding areas this morning. I didn’t even notice.

3 Likes

Once a magnitude 6 centered about a village in the Ardeche hit 30 miles away?
I was wandering about my house and thought, ‘this is wierd’, ‘I’m not drunk but am staggering as if’ ‘wierd!’.
Half the village in the Ardeche fell down, that’ll teach them to have ancient houses.

How’s my arch? Still there I hope :slight_smile:

1 Like