What's happening?

:heart_eyes:

Even better

2 Likes

LOL. not much good about trash pandas. they wreak havoc. I’m just thankful the black bear stopped coming around. he knocked over my neighbor’s fence a few years back foraging for food.

Where do you live then?

I saw raccoons in Rio a few years ago. There were loads around Christ the Redeemer area. They were a pest I must admit. The thought of them in my garden though :face_with_peeking_eye:

right on the border of a massive temperate rainforest at the very northeast edge of Vancouver. We have a salmon-bearing river about 2km from my house so lots of bear activity this time of year. They pull the salmon out of the river, eat the gills and leave the body for the cleanup crew.

about a 20min drive from Alouette Lake

To all those with man bags on here… looks like it has been superseded eh :0)

What the fuck is that supposed to be?

I mean in general, not just the bag.

1 Like

3 chocolate ice cream?

Oh! missed my own joke ‘I SCREAM!’

2 Likes

Oh my days…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cue footballers wearing this sort of stuff in 18 months. 5 years time it’ll probably be everywhere.

1 Like

Hasn’t reached Melbourne yet? Here in Sydney it’s de rigueur.

Probably a throwback to how you dressed in the early 70’s

1 Like

Won’t reach Adelaide for 10 years. Thank fuck. We’re still struggling with skinny jeans. :rofl:

Sorry, I overestimated your sophistication :wink:

Really?

I thought Adelaide only discovered running water earlier this year

:wink:

This might help

https://theanfieldnoise.com/t/losing-the-midriff-wobble-or-the-tan-diet-exercise-thread/359

1 Like

:man_facepalming: :exploding_head: :rofl:

Harry Styles. Handsome fella, very talented, rich, not afraid to set the trend and wear what he likes. Good luck to him.

I’m a middle aged fella with no fashion sense. Jeans and t-shirt, no imagination. Sometimes I put on a collared shirt to spruce it up a bit. I just bought a lightweight bomber jacket the other day to dress it up a bit more but I haven’t worn it yet. I’m a bit crap at all that.

2 Likes

speaking of art… this one screams @gasband

Where does the carpet start and end???

Actually ours is only at the walking stage.