What's happening?

I’m trying to convince my missus to get a cat. She was warming to the idea until I said I’d like to name the thing Furgil Van Dijk.

Try Bobby Furmino

And if that doesn’t work, try Kostas Tsimicat

2 Likes

She did suggest Furnando Torres, but my heart still hurts.

Mrs. El-Cuchillero will be like

angry cat GIF

1 Like

Luis Pawrez might work.

2 Likes

Bobby Purrmino.

I haven’t either apart from binge watching Sarah and the duck.

1 Like

Speaking of cats … ours died back in March , and everyone was adamant we couldn’t have another one , especially my daughter.

With his demise , the wild cats in the neigbourhood began to get a lot more approachable. So much in fact that two of them have now taken up permanent residence , and last night was the first time that both of them spent the entire night indoors.

:smile_cat:

1 Like

Looks like you won’t have a choice once the cat decides.

wild offspring of your cat?

Nah , there’s a mother and daughter. I watched her raise two kittens (one disappeared) in a neighbour’s garden. Our cat used to fight like fuck with the father , who is still around , but he’s a truly feral cat. He won’t go near anybody.

The only thing i watched was Turkish tv drama. The storylines are too addictive, always with a cliffhanger and then you want to watch the next episode and each episode is like an hour and half long. Then I wasted half a day.
At least in the new year, i will be starting a course, so won’t have time.

I do like ’ Call the Midwife’ though and Tv specials like Dr Who

1 Like

I am loving all this purrrfect cat names.
Nala and Maru would be proud.

Thanks Arsenal, Merry Christmas to you too :grinning:

4 Likes

Well I haven’t quite shit myself like this for a while and never removed the battery from the van so carefully either.

Thankfully my multimeter is dodgy.

1 Like

yikes!

What am I looking at here then?

Erm, asking for a friend :rofl:

1 Like

well, unless that voltmeter is way off that 12volt battery is pushing over 31volts. soooo, thinking the charging system in his van isn’t working properly.

or more likely, that voltmeter is out of spec.

Yeah as @Semmy says, if that battery is pushing out 32v it’s basically a ticking bomb. It could literally explode at any moment. Car batteries are supposed to have an unconnected voltage of 12-12.5v. When connected to the car and its running they should have a voltage of about 14 - 14.7 volts max.

Properly shat myself along with how I was going to have to get a new alternator and battery ASAP. Thankfully I’m convinced the multimeter’s off having tried it on a number of other different batteries and the readings are way off. I also tried a simple dash mounted voltmeter I found in my goody box in the garage. That said 12v dead on. Time to get a new one and mount it in the dash I think.