What's happening?

I use it, as a sleep aid. Dropper full just as I’m hitting sack. It seems to help.

I use a CBD/THC tincture like you’d use Tiger Balm. except it works, very well.

THC helps the CBD work, just need a tiny amount. I don’t know the science behind it but it works. and no, it doesn’t get you stuck in a couch listening to Pink Floyd.

I have accumulated tendinopathy in both my Achillies from 40+ yrs of football, tore one of them about 7 years ago which is what started my move to retirement last year. I used to give them a rub with this tincture my sis-in-law makes and it got me through another 5 years.

Tennis elbow from golf
rotator cuff from baseball

it works on nearly everything.

1 Like

You shouldn’t need anything to do that. Nothing better for a sunday afternoon!

One of my molars nerves are fucked.

I’ve been told to either do root canal or whip it out completely…….

not sure what to do!!

It should be your dentist to advise you at least on the pros and cons of each.

I didn’t have a choice due to another illness my jaw bones were being eaten away by bacteria. Had to have a load of teeth taken out and false teeth made.

Still really angry as both were due to bacterial infections yet despite being diabetic the fuckwits refused to prescribe me antibiotics and still do. Yet some other patient with a viral illness will get antibiotics. Go figure!!!

I picked the root canal anyways just there.

Said it shouldn’t be sore but online says otherwise. Have to get it capped after too ffs. Also will be weaker now, not sure what that’s supposed to mean, like I’m worried it will fall out after a few months now.

750 quid……

I think in general it’s best to keep as many teeth as possible.
Dentures and false teeth are a pain.
Obviously I couldn’t have false teeth implanted as not enough jaw was left! :rofl:

That’s what my idea is. Felt the full tooth out was very drastic

Why limit yourself to just Sunday Afterooon?

You could piss everyone off and make a weekend of it :joy:

Remember to keep a recording post treatment :0)

Do dentists give you acid in the US?

Dunno… the internet is full of cases though that may offer a clue :0)

Winter arrived! My body was not ready for it but at least managed a quick pic with the phone this morning. Sadly, doesn’t look like it will be around long enough for me to get more over the weekend. Another Atlantic storm due to roll in :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

was out fishing on Sunday. -11C at first light. we’re expecting snow tomorrow

2 Likes

Just went outside to watch the International Space Station pass over. A small piece on the local news was seen by Mrs ROTW, and it said 6.58-7.02PM was our window to watch it pass across the sky, so we wrapped up and went out into our back garden.

Snow on the ground, -23C, dark, quiet, not a cloud in the sky. The ISS was bright, bigger than a star, and it moved quite quickly across the sky.

Surreal experience, but glad we did it.

4 Likes

:cold_face:

It’s 13C here, above zero.

1 Like

Are you bragging or complaining?

Seen it a good few times. Excellent to watch. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Snowmageddon here. IYKYK

1 Like

Looking forward to an inch or two of snow falling here and everything coming to a standstill. Doesn’t take much. Not many people put winter rubber on cars, let alone understand how to drive in snowy conditions, so it becomes total chaos.

1 Like