What's happening?

Thats crazy and scary. Hope they find the cause. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Wowā€¦I would say chill out for a few weeksā€¦and get well soonā€¦

2 Likes

oh my. This is serious news. Get well soon @mattyhurst

1 Like

Get well soon, mate. A friend had something similar, it turned out it was embolism of some sort but heā€™s fully recovered now, so I hope the same goes for you.

3 Likes

Presumably something to do with this:

Still pretty mysterious though.

3 Likes

@mattyhurst Any update? What did the doctor say?

2 Likes

240, wow. Did you see a shirtless picture of Szoboszlai? (Too soon?)

I hope they get to the bottom of it and you feel well soon. Had to be a terrible scare. Thoughts are with you. All the best Matty.

1 Like

Basically Iā€™ll need an angiogram to see where it came from and then go from there. Though itā€™s half term and they are on the golf courses :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I forgot how you played it and had ā€œoperationā€ in mind until about 3-4 hours later

1 Like

Good to hear there are ways forward.

1 Like

@Flobs All the best finding something new and rewarding :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bloody hell man, hope allā€™s OK!

3 Likes

wishing you a speedy revovery @mattyhurst

3 Likes

Thanks for the words itā€™s really appreciated

4 Likes

Just read this thread for the first time in a whileā€¦.omg all the best with your recovery Matty @mattyhurst the whole TAN crew is with you!!

5 Likes

You need to chill, relax and take things easy. Looking at nature will help. Here is a picture to help you. Note the significance of you on the summit. You will be victorious.

8 Likes

You mean the spider thatā€™s being impaled?

Not sure how relaxing the sharks (?) are.

3 Likes

Yeah Gasbandā€™s stuff isnā€™t fetching the prices.it.used.to.when the likes of Craig would casually bid in 100k lots. Iā€™m still trying to offload some of the post horse ouevre shit. (But the original horse stuff is still golden).

3 Likes

Stop it with the words of jealousy. I have no time for politicking, please bring this to the UK Politics thread. I am solely concerned about the well being of Matty.

1 Like

Stay vigilant Matty, and monitor stuff closely -

1 Like