What's happening?

Ive heard the sound engineers are copping some stick. Shania Twain was appstently the same. The artists cant themselves or the band properly.

I havenā€™t been since the early nineties :slight_smile:

The great thing now is that you donā€™t have to see the main stage acts unless you are a die hard fan as you can catch up on your sofa later. It means more time to explore the more obscure corners where the real cool stuff happens. Glad you had a good time :+1:t4::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am really mad at BA, their lost my suitcase!:rage:
It has some sentimental items in there.
I hope i get it soon.

3 Likes

He pities the fool who flies.

1 Like

Sorry about that, but did you fly to Scotland?

yes, I had to go from work, home, then fly and had get there by 7:45 pm Friday.

1 Like

Ok

I presume it makes sense because you live in Ealing? As far as Iā€™m aware, the train is usually more convenient, because once you add up the amount of time waiting at the airport and to get to and from the airportā€¦

2 Likes

I am 20 minutes by tube to the airport. Kings Crosss BR is 40ā€“45 minutes. Usually, for internal flights you have to get there 45 minutes before.
I had time restrictions on me where it was quicker to go to Glasgow via heathrow. I would have reached 10 pm at night if i had gone by train.
I would have gone by train, but as it was a wedding, we had to get there quickly.

1 Like

Iā€™ve actually done Stirling to Kings Cross and back in a day on a couple of occasions for work meetings. I wouldnā€™t recommend it!

2 Likes

Our silver wedding today, murder would possibly have been easier!

3 Likes

On a lighter note. I got a text that they found my suitcaseā€‹:grinning::palms_up_together::pray:.

4 Likes

For you or the wife?

Her for sure :slight_smile:

Bit of an indictment that this needed sayingā€¦

1 Like

My facebook feed has been inundated with chem trail posts of late.

Combine that with flat earth, space denial, moon landing hoax it gets pretty depressing to see the direction weā€™re going. I should really switch it off. But Iā€™m trying to learn how to develop bonsai trees and sell a guitar.

5 Likes

I flew to Glasgow from Gatwick (which is an hr by train for me) in May. Total travel time (door to door) worked out about the same, but it did save me Ā£80 and three changes and travel through central.

1 Like

Be careful with bonsai trees.
If the virus from the chemtrails gets to them they will attack you.
They usually strangle with guitar stringsā€¦
Sell the guitar

3 Likes

Dont worry, I shall smother myself with Marmite and hide at @SBYMā€™s place.

I may end up keeping the guitar. My playing is of a standard that it will ward off anything, but comes with the risk of pity.

3 Likes

He only lets you in if youā€™re smothered in Vegemite. Trust meā€¦ Iā€™ve tried.

2 Likes