What's happening?

I’m aware. I’d like to keep myself safe from @SBYM while I’m there as well. I shall not be wearing tight shorts.

Oh God, when, oh when, does Liverpool start again?

4 Likes

Obviously not soon enough for some of us

1 Like

Cocktail, good cigar (an unhealthy occasional vacation choice), sunning by the pool, floating and feeling stress come off me, bbq, then will keep tabs on the UK election this evening as results come in.

Having a quiet pint tonight at the le local awaiting the the next two and a half weeks! We’re headed to SF/Bolinas, then Calistoga, across to Tahoe, down to Yosemite, back across towards LA, up to Monterey and back to SF….

It our one big / only trip that we’re going to do to the US. Fingers crossed it goes to plan and we all get something from it.

3 Likes

Good timing. Visit before it becomes a dictatorship.

1 Like

5 weeks into the new job, it’s taking a lot of my time to keep up as I work on time management associated with certain tasks. Definitely need to do some work with Teams, probably take a course on it at some point. I have some new responsibilities to go with the perks, but am enjoying something scary and new!

And there’s a place the The Kop Roasters about 1000 steps from my office, the owner is obviously a hardcore red and I look forward to having a chat with him. May even give him a spare scarf from my travels to decorate the cafe. Really nice fella.

6 Likes

Just reply with a suitable scimandan video. Shuts the morons up instantly.

Really enjoyed Calistoga, lovely place. Enjoy the trip and the drive. There’s a restaurant/ bar in the old firehouse on the corner, lovely.

1 Like

Being honest, i dont really engage with them. I did try to once asking one person why you needed oxygen to climb Everest. After several posts of back and forth and ultimately explaining it to them they just reverted to type, ignored everything that was said beforehand and claimed some weird victory having not actually saying anything of value.

Ultimately there’s just no point. They will not accept evidence.

1 Like

Bit like witnesses.

Just finished moving house.
Nice area, but the bus service to Lamcote Gardens is fucking awful

2 Likes

There’s a bus stop at Yew Tree Close. That’s close enough, surely?

1 Like

I suppose it will have to be

1 Like

Moving house really is a brilliant and hideous experience all in one. Plasterer and painter due tomorrow?

2 Likes

Moving back.
Bus driver has a serious attitude problem

Had? Or is he still breathing?

Busch Gardens in Tampa. Lad was captain for the day so it’s his choice.

Extreme roller coasters. Haven’t been on one in years but bugger me, they got bigger, faster, more extreme. Sitting down with an iced drink.

Woozy.

3 Likes

Sounds lovely. Very pretty and scenic region. Enjoy and take in all the nature. :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :palm_tree:

1 Like

I had an accident lifting fourniture. A very painful sciatic. So I haven’t been able to get to m’y computer.
I missed Avril Lavigne on concert tonight, m’y daughter took her cousin in my place.
I have been watching thé élection and tour de France.
Thé élection hère in France was batshit crazy and it looks liké it’s going to continue for some Time. Macron IS such a prick.

6 Likes