What's happening?

speaking for AN_L

The Hungarian Korma.

2 Likes

Please don’t, he spams enough on his own without anyone else picking up the mantle.

4 Likes

It was good actually, considering it was airport food.

I’m in CEST by the way so not sure where I’ll be by the time we kick off.
Maybe Bari?

3 Likes

Getting ready for the reds to kick off. Just made sausage and egg McMuffins with the lad, bit of a Saturday tradition. Then, inspired by Paddy Pimblett, we added bacon.

Paddy the Baddy commented on breakfast in America, saying, ‘Why would I want sausage OR bacon? I want sausage AND bacon.’

Is right Paddy. My lad tagged his UFC to thank him for the recommendation.

1 Like

In the last few months I’ve experienced German, British and Italian railways and my considered opinion is:

They’re all shit.

5 Likes

I had the misfortune of getting from Lime Street to Manchester Airport. Stephenson’s Rocket was faster.

5 Likes

I quite liked German railways

4 Likes

Is this where we find out about Canadian trains?

1 Like

I had a similar experience on my last trip home. All trains from Manchester Piccadilly were either cancelled or delayed. Liverpool bound trains were delayed because a train had actually broken down. As I live in Japan you can imagine how absolutely unbelievable that was.

6 Likes

That’s what I used to call Patrick Berger.

2 Likes

This is just straight up wumming. Reported.

1 Like

Haha @mattyhurst

They’re longer than City’s charge sheet.

I don't believe you April Fools Day

Nothing’s longer than City’s charge sheet.

EDIT:

I would like to apologise to @Klopptimist, I forgot Chelsea’s squad list.

3 Likes

Have to agree here, went from Berlin to Dresden a few years ago, excellent service.

1 Like

Another example of tiny sample sizes being largely useless in analysis

1 Like

That’s literally @Klopptimist’s whole thing.

Well, I apologise then. Wouldn’t want to trample over his whole thing.

1 Like

I did Oranienburg to Berlin and a few other S-Bahn trips they seemed ok.

I was probably immersed with the double decker trains and the ability to get a seat.

I’ll be doing Berlin to Dresden next time so I’ll feed back.

I generally think GWR services to Cornwall are ok (if just often a bit late, though delay repay helps soften the blow).

1 Like

To follow-up, anecdotal but every single train issue I’ve had in mainland Europe has been in Germany. Once took a train from Poznań to Berlin, operated in Poland by PKP, no issues until the border. In that short stretch from the border to Berlin, somehow they managed to get a 1 hour+ delay built-in.

München to Paris, somehow the DB train got cancelled but the SNCF ones were still running.

Plzen to München, guess on which side of the border the delays were? Köln to Berlin took an eternity because of some accident the night before, etc.