What's happening?

I’m staying in an extra couple of days to further my investigation into the German health service.

2 Likes

Hope it’s on par or better than ours. If so you’re in good hands. What’s packed up / broke / fallen of? Or just hurts far more than usual?

I had a fat little doctor once tell me I needed to lose weight. I just laughed at him and he didn’t get the pot kettle reference. Git.

I’ve just been watching a live stream of my sister-in-law being ordained as a priest (or is it vicar? I’m not sure of CoE terminology).

It’s actually quite interesting as it isn’t something that I would usually be bothered with.

Anyway, time to go to the Turkish takeaway before the match starts.

5 Likes

Sounds like a euphemism. :thinking:

3 Likes

For some reason “kebab” sounds like a euphemistic reference to female anatomy.

2 Likes

As in, “I love munching on Donna’s kebab”? :thinking:

2 Likes

There all ordained as priests. It’s only when their in a parish that they are called Vicars. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Only if its badly packed :wink:

Only if you’re a perv.

2 Likes

Saw my doctor Friday 3pm.
He told me he’d get my sick note emailed straight away.
Monday morning 10am, no email.
Went to GP reception and explained, she called admin office.
10 minutes later, admin woman appeared with paper copy.
I explained it had to be emailed, she said they couldn’t due to being short staffed.
She could’ve sent a dozen emails in the time it took her to print it and walk from the admin office to the reception desk. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sick note? You’ll have @Klopptimist after you soon, for being a slacker.

4 Likes

It really makes me wonder if there are any “best practices” for GP clinics and their administration.

I though that about the first sentence.

I’ve just seen my boss in the office for the first time since the beginning of July. He has been treated for colon cancer so it is great to see him up and about and looking reasonably well again.

Not exactly earth shattering news but it brightened my day up.

16 Likes

I’ve just scoffed a pack of five Peperami fire sticks and am now onto my second bottle of Rioja.

You need to brighten up Europa League nights somehow.

2 Likes

Interesting mix. Knowing your penchant for decent wine, I expect the rioja to be quite good. At which point I have to object to the peperami fire sticks. What is wrong with you, my good man? A little manchego and a couple of crackers, get it done!

It’s a shame they don’t have cheese in the US :worried:

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

Fixed it further.

4 Likes