What's happening?

Don’t know if there are any words that could possibly bring you any comfort right not but I really, really hope for a positive outcome here mate.

5 Likes

I’ve a dark sense of humour myself but there’s a time and place for that and that wasn’t it,particularly when the person joking isn’t close to you .
I hope everything goes well ,please keep us updated and if you just need to vent,feel free to do so.

4 Likes

Nah that’s just crass.

1 Like

again, thoughts are with you. no words to add apart from we are thinking of you

1 Like

Just received the call that my Dad has passed peacefully in his sleep. I managed to see him and spend the day with him on Wednesday and was due to see him again tomorrow.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.

23 Likes

Very sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is terrible under any circumstances. Only glad that you did spend time together at the end and that he passed peacefully.
I hope you are able to grieve at your own pace, and have plenty of support around.
YNWA

4 Likes

@Kopstar sorry for your loss. :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

In our thoughts…life’s hard at the moment…but remember the good times and the laughter…

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

thoughts are with you, hope you find peace in this time.

4 Likes

Rest in peace Sir :pray:

4 Likes

I know we don’t get on, but sorry to hear about your loss, @Kopstar .

I lost my father a few years ago and I know just how hard it is.

My most sincere condolences to you and your family.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss @Kopstar

6 Likes

Oh man…sorry for your loss. My sincerest condolences to you and your family at this time.

5 Likes

My condolences bud, we all wish we could do or say more. Take it easy

4 Likes

@Kopstar, very sorry for your loss, all my condolences. RIP to your father, and my heartfelt thoughts towards your family.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss @Kopstar.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear about your Dad, I’m glad you managed to spend some time with him. May he be in the best place above and beyond :pray: :palms_up_together:, my deepest condolences to your family. If you see that shiniest star at night, that is your Dad above you, saying he is always there. Just have to keep the whole family together and support each other at this awful time.

3 Likes

@Kopstar . Sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

3 Likes

Sorry to read about your loss @Kopstar <3

3 Likes