What's happening?

So glad to hear that :pray:. Stay strong.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s a fighter, I know that much

14 Likes

Are you saying she kicks your arse on a regular basis :wink:

You probably deserved it :grin:

Keep strong.

2 Likes

Nah, weā€™re both totally badass :wink:

7 Likes

I want to chime in with my best wishes for both you and my condolences to @Kopstar .

I havenā€™t ventured into this sub forum before, so a bit lateā€¦

Anyway, all the bestā€¦

4 Likes

We recently sprung a small leak in the ceiling of the dining room. Itā€™s been difficult to figure out where it is coming from, but I had a roofer come over yesterday who found a small hole in one of the shingles. The fix was quick and simple, but in applying he found the source of the hole - a fucking bullet. Yes, some fucker literally shot a hole in my fucking roof.

5 Likes

How???

Usually with a gun.

Presumably just fired a shot straight up in the air and it came down on my roof. I think a lot of people dont understand that a bullet falling that way can still have enough velocity to kill. Iā€™ve been trying to figure out how close the gun must have been fired from to be able to fall at that trajectory to go through the roof like that :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Mrs opened her eyes again for the first time in almost a month. Totally drugged out still, theyā€™re slowly phasing the heavy shit out, so she shows no real reactions (plus she had a tracheotomy yesterday, easier with the breathing than the intubated thing she had before) - but nevertheless it was a great moment.

23 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. Stay strong. :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

welcome to Florida, eh?

Hamilton. Donā€™t, just donā€™t. Brilliantly staged, performed, lit and glorious sound. The cast and crew did a brilliant job. You can guess the problem.

Everything crossed for you mate, always upwards and forwards!

3 Likes

Youā€™re a rube with no culture?

I kid. I absolutely loved it, but understand why others wouldnt.

1 Like

I could do a very long throw down of it. Suffice to say that subverting expectation does not have to be prevalent in every single production. Tempted to actually start my youtube channel with a review.

As for culture. seen all the big ones and many of the lesser ones, this was bilge.

Delighted to hear that mate.Great news.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That is great news to hear mate.

2 Likes

Oh yes. Just a blank stare into nothing for little moments, it will take a while before she gains any kind of ā€˜consciousnessā€™ and I have no idea what awaits her/us then - but it seems almost surreal given the conversations I had about a week ago with the doctors. Genuine moment of pure joy.

25 Likes

Thatā€™s great news CL. Fingers and everything else crossed for continued improvement. Take care. :heart::nerd_face:

6 Likes