What's happening?

Aww, so happy for you CL and Mrs CL to hear this positive news. Slowly, but surely, Mrs CL is getting better.
Nice to hear some good news for our fellow Reds.:blush::+1:

3 Likes

I hope your missus’ transfer is going smoothly today and she is able to take the next steps on the road to recovery. I’m sure that I can speak on behalf of the the collective that you’re both in our thoughts during this time. Best of luck.

5 Likes

Very late to this thread, but best wishes Cologne Liverpool. Seems like you have been through some of the worst of times, but it is turning. All the best mate.

4 Likes

So me and my wife are trying IVF.

This morning I had to provide to provide a seminal fluid sample. So having collected the sample I went into the pathology lab with all the paperwork.

Being a medical center, my first thought was to use lots of sanitiser. I got to the front desk and handed over my sample. I then went to hand over the paper work and all the paperwork was sticking to my hands. I had to peel it off. The receptionist could see it was a seminal fluid sample, and she could see all my fingerprints on the paper work. She could see the pages stuck together. :grimacing:

My wife just laughed and said yeah he’s a messy bugger :flushed:

3 Likes

good luck with it mate…its a tough but rewarding journey

3 Likes

Best of luck :pray:

3 Likes

Best of luck to Mrs ISMF1 and yourself. :+1::nerd_face:

2 Likes

All the best mate.

What we* all want to know is what material you used to eject said fluid sample.

*Royal

angry oh no GIF by CBC

2 Likes

Good luck mate, my sister got lucky and got pregnant with the first attempt 14 years ago.

2 Likes

Had my father’s memorial bash yesterday. He didn’t want a funeral, he wanted people to get together and have a party at the golf club he was a member of. Over 150 people were able to make it, which is itself a wonderful tribute. I think we gave him the send off he hoped for. Cheers Dad. :beers:

19 Likes