What's happening?

speedy recovery mate. may want to rest it a bit. what broke, your ankle or your fib/tib?

Get well soon @Klopptimist, now more jumping around for a while.

1 Like

My friend, I say it with all the love and respect I have for you; you are a bit demented.

Please, do take care and get well soon :pray:

1 Like

Mrs is back home since last Wednesday. Iā€™m taking care of her and sheā€™s getting therapies at home. My business is essentially a rent-a-pub for a while, which is pretty bad financially, but Iā€™ll manage. This is more important.

15 Likes

Anyone with experience with small claims in the UK?

Just found out that Iā€™m a victim of this scam: Solar panel firm leaves Londoners in the dark about installations | Money | The Guardian

Miss you mum. There is never a day when I donā€™t think of you. To all our Mums around the world and Mums up above beyond the galaxy, you are shining stars looking over us.

12 Likes

Mums can be tough work. Iā€™ve fallen out with mine many times. But I immediately become sad when I imagine the world after she is gone. Love you mum!

2 Likes

Only ā€¦ :scream_cat:

:scream::nerd_face:

Must be a F***in Big Pie :0)

Why does the beer look like it sports a side swept fringe hairstyle?

1f5b271e176b901c43d099a7768de6bf

Is that a guy or a girl, asking for a friend ā€¦ :innocent:

I wonā€™t answer, donā€™t want to be canceled :pensive:

Ramadan Kareem to all our fellow Reds observing Ramadan tomorrow. May the spirit of Ramadan stay in our hearts and illuminate our souls within.:heart: To our non-muslim Reds, may you and your loved ones stay blessed always.:heart:

9 Likes

Physiotherapy at home, Mrs managed to do what I can only describe as half-a-kick with her paralysed leg while sitting in the wheelchair. 3 times in a row. Best day in ages. Even the physiotherapist was close to tears, she couldnā€™t believe it.

17 Likes

Brilliant news C-L. :+1::heart::nerd_face:

2 Likes

That is great news @anon27364116

2 Likes

Yeah, the physiotherapist said this is what she might have hoped for in maybe 6-12 months.

8 Likes

Tried mirror therapy with the Mrs for the first time today, essentially a technique to trick your brain. Immediate results, started moving her hand for the first time in months, absolutely stunning.
Sheā€™s making progress everyday since sheā€™s at home. Physiotherapist says sheā€™s never seen such rapid improvements in just a few weeks in her 25 year career. :partying_face:
Iā€™d like to say itā€™s my cooking, but tbhā€¦that canā€™t be it.

21 Likes

March 2023 will be remembered for all the wrong reasons

three weeks ago, my great uncle passed after a long battle with dementia at 82. he was married to my grandmotherā€™s sister, and introduced my parents. I was working for him for 3.5 yrs during the time of the split with my first wife, he helped get me through some very difficult times.

Last week, his grandson (my second cousin) overdosed from smoking cannabis which was laced with fentanyl. Heā€™d had his struggles with substance abuse in the past, but had been clean for a number of years and the family is not sure when he purchased it or who it came from.

due to the nature of my cousinā€™s passing, the doctors were able to keep him in a induced coma for a week while they set up a bunch of transplant patients, and I believe his passing indirectly helped 3 different strangers receive new organs.

If I seem a bit more erratic than usual the past month, my apologies. Itā€™s been a tough month, and am ready for a holiday

On the upside, the Mrs and I have been together 15yrs in April so thereā€™s that golden sky we sing about at Anfieldā€¦

14 Likes