What's happening?

Refreshing that no-one glued to the tarmac disrupted the day

Do you all think Sam Allardyce will be giving a statement that he can be a better King?

3 Likes

Yeah, was expecting tree huggers to unstick themselves from Aintree and tarmac themselves to the Mall.

No Spitfire and other vintage aircraft flyover due to the rain. Bummer.

1 Like

While waiting for the balcony thing, I could not resist.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/TribesBritannia/status/1653768659934879746

:joy:

3 Likes

Maybe Harry is flying one of the helicopters. Only reason I can think of for him not being on that balcony.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1654841555554045955

Hilarious :joy: the little one is my favourite

3 Likes

He looks like he’s training for runway traffic controller at Heathrow Airport! :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If WW3 kicks off, it won’t matter where they are.

I’ve been to watch my Granson’s U10 Cup Final this lunchtime. They got beateb 1-0 which came against the run of play from a penalty. So disappointing for his team, but there have to a winner and a loser. We managed to see the crowning on Mrs C’s phone. Just off to Anfield now hoping for a better result than this morning. :+1::nerd_face:

6 Likes

Safe to say, the little chap looks utterly bored.

1 Like

So that’s it, then. Charles III - Elizabeth II. She tried to hang on with the low block, but Charles has scored the winner in stoppage time to take all three points. Nap time for him, now?

1 Like

So after you jinxed the U10 cup final, you wanna jinx our match too?

It obviously never worked then.

hehe-mr-bean

:crazy_face::nerd_face:

with lashings of vinegar…

OMG!!!

2 Likes

I think the magic of the national anthem helps overcome the jinxing

The Office Oops GIF

My response about it exactly

I think we should have a new national anthem, to move with the times and new king. I really like ‘I vow to thee my country’ or 'the hymn ‘Jerusalem’. They are equally moving and patriotic. I can relate to these much more.

1 Like