What's happening?

I know and I wish there was one just for England.

3 Likes

I am watching the Coronation concert. Really liked the Community choir!

1 Like

OMG! I cannot recognise Steve Winwood!! :scream:

1 Like

They are singing our anthem at the Royal concert and no-one is booing :flushed:

2 Likes

They are singing our anthem Y.N.W.A in classical style

Bryn Trefel and Andrea Bocelli :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Imagine standing next to that guy in the black shirt on the Kop, and trying to sing like him :0)

1 Like

This concert is good actually, Lionel Ritchie was fabulous and so are Take That.
Katy Perry was excellent, her dress reminded me of Quality Street wrapper, the gold one. :joy:

1 Like

I see what you mean about Steve Winwood. He’s aged dramatically, still very good though.

Just imagine if every person at a game at Anfield could sing Y.N.W.A like those two. Now that would be something.

3 Likes

Whenever it’s sung, wherever it’s sung, it’s goose bumps time…

2 Likes

I have listened to so many different versions of Y.N.W.A. ranging from the mormon church choir, soul to an Italian jazz quartet. I just love all the versions, the song is so beautiful to listen to.

2 Likes

James Nesbitt looked like someone had just told him the Man Utd result.

1 Like

Bliss

1 Like

Lana del Rey does a version that I like. :+1::nerd_face:

This will always be in my top 3…

4 Likes

Should get the principality stadium to sing it when Wales play :grimacing:

2 Likes

Just for you ; a stirring rendition of Le Marseillaise that you’ve probably never heard before.

2 Likes

Just got in from a community litter pick. CR3 wanted folk to do something environmental today. We litter picked the path that leads from our estate to our church. It’s about 120 metres long. We got 10 bags of litter. Some folk are just so careless about their surroundings. :rage:
We had hot drinks and bacon butties for everyone after the pick. :+1:

Our local bellringers guild are coming down to ring our bells soon so we’re off back out to walk our dog Bert around the village and listen to the bells.

Enjoy your day fellow TANners. :+1::nerd_face:

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Played footie with a sore back yesterday, which was not a smart thing to do. Then got back spasms, so recovering from that today.
Supposed to go pay my condolences to a friend who just lost her older brother, but might not be able to make it today. Just getting up and sitting down is painful

2 Likes