Which CB do you want?

Can I change my vote? I meant to click Kabak.

2 Likes

I suspect Edwards runs two lists - one for us and one for other clubs who are looking for replacements…

1 Like

I voted for Kodos.

2 Likes

And to throw fuel on the fire…Botman’s agent posts this photo of him on his Instagram stories of him clearly traveling somewhere:

2 Likes

Was he on a late Sunday evening flight from Lille to Blackpool by any chance? How am I supposed to get any work done today???

4 Likes

Haha I was thinking the same thing. Altho there is quite a bit of snow on the ground where I am in the world so I will be working remotely today. Perfect day for that!

We are buying 3 center backs! BUY ALL THE CENTER BACKS!

7 Likes

I still think Dejan Lovren has left a voodoo doll in our dressing room

trump friend GIF

6 Likes

At this moment works systems are having a national problem so I’m getting full use of my new phone that I got end of last week. Refresh refresh refresh.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

All your center backs are belong to us!!

4 Likes

Shock new contender;

4 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

Apparently we have also contacted Braga today for David Carmo, and he is a serious option in the list.

(Source FabrizioRomano posted in twitter thread)

2 Likes

Carmo now?? Starting to feel victimised here;

If Ajer or Tah get linked I’ve got a stalker in the media!

4 Likes

What’s the lowdown on Carmo by the way? Never heard of him before now.

1 Like

Voted Caleta-Car because I have been practicing his name.

6 Likes

Caleta Car would be my top choice because he is of the age and experience to immediately impact the defence.

Botman or Kabak would still be ok because they have a lot of upside and talent to them but they might still need seasoning to become ready.

Ben Davies from Preston might be the more important signing initially if we can’t land Caleta Car.

Like Botman a really young CB playing as a starter in a lesser (but still big) league (Portugal) who fits all our stylistic requirements.

2 Likes