Which DM/CM do you want?

Many players are overlooked. To name a few like Toti, Valeron, Le Tissier, Okocha, Di Canio…Gary Mcallister came to us when he was 35. And we saw how good he was even then.
And some like Bruno Cheryou, Poulsen, Diao, Nani, Fred, Fellaini, Gravessen, Mikel and many others played for the biggest clubs in their time.
Of course Amrabat is not in the same class as first mentioned players, im just saying not every good player finished in the big club and had the chance to prove himself.

1 Like

Someone wishes Okacha a happy birthday and then…

Suspicious Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

On Lavia I think we saw him as a rotational player who would grow into a starter over the next couple of years. Once the price got over £40m we started doubting the value - that’s first team starter kind of money especially for a club like us who do not have unlimited funds.

6 Likes

Yup that’s how I saw it.

Seemed to be the feelers we were putting out as well. You live and die by the decisions you make mind.

2 Likes

Trindade in Jan , Docure/Annah/Kone(Jan)

And 2 centre backs please

So two CM/Dm in January :thinking:

…or he has already reached an agreement on terms with Chelsea

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MiguelDelaney/status/1691753445647339611?s=20

Cheick Doucoure has reportedly agreed terms with Chelsea.

(sorry @ZinedineBiscan , couldn’t resist… :wink: )

I know this is a joke, but I genuinely still had to check… :smiling_face_with_tear:

This was pretty much me and the wife last night…

Untitled

Should have sent her a Fabrizio meme with “Here we go”

I sent this to my wife who is vacationing with our son in the States, not talked to her much last few days LOL.

1 Like

Endo. Yeah, Endo.

Even when I posted someone else’s name, I really meant Endo.

From Hendo to Endo.

As long as Thiago gets in some 20 games , Bajcetic gets in some games and Endo gets in those vital minutes.

We are okay for this season as far as DM are concerned. Focus on CBs and get in someone competent as a sporting director who can conclude deals quickly.

These two statements taken for granted is what worries me. Both are coming back from longer than expected injuries and there is no guarantee that either will hold. An additional concern is that Jones’ availability is a bit hit and miss (at least currently) so that is potentially 3 that will have a question mark over their availability short/medium/long term.

I would be for a midfield addition. December is super busy and to be a couple injuries/suspensions down in midfield going into a run of busy (but winnable) period of games would be less than ideal.

Only if one of Matip, Nat or Gomez moves on, would an additional CD become a priority for me…

p.s. no idea who to get though!

1 Like

I only fancied Manuel Ugarte from that list.

1 Like

3 from the two lists, one stayed out, one we ruled out and Ugarte as you say.

Rest I’m not too bothered about. If Andre finally comes great but I’m not going lose my head if he doesn’t.

Is the answer Chelsea?

1 Like