Who do you wish to sell

Yep

Freeing up, or letting go is a more supportive way of wanting a player to leave.
Unless its someone that has stunk the place out.
Endo, Jones, Chiesa, Tsimikas seem like good people. And they should get a bit more respect.

PS
Jones shouldn’t be “let go”

4 Likes

I think the reason he will stay is that he is injured and on a free in a year. No suitors for that I’m afraid.

It wasn’t an option. I’m sure the club would have loved to keep Robbo, but it was end of his contract and he made it clear he wasn’t staying to be a back up.

2 Likes

I can’t think of anyone in Liverpool’s current squad who could be accurately described as a prima donna.

Szoboszlai does come across that way, to be honest.

3 Likes

Nah, primadonnas love themselves too much and expect others to do their dirty week.

Szob is more than prepared to do the hard yards in training and on the pitch!

Whilst he is probably a little vain and likely a bit self-centred, it couldn’t be said that he thinks he is better than everyone else or above the tasks he is asked to perform. He handled the situation with the fans last season poorly but he spent the title winning season doing Mo’s running and ran his socks off last year whilst being really productive. So whilst I’ll admit to finding him a little curious, prima donna might be a little unfair.

prima donna??

Jones?

1 Like

Runs his socks off and generally does what’s asked of him. He’s been part of the squad for six years and I don’t remember any reports about poor behaviour or unprofessionalism. Maybe there’s some stories I’m not privvy to.

must…resist…the…urge…

He’s been back in training for a week or so and is on the bench today. We wont expect any money back for him and so if it makes sense for all parties for him to leave this summer (for him to play, for us to free up one of the 17 squad spots for someone, for another team at a reasonable level to have a need he fills) then I dont expect money will get in the way.

3 Likes

If a suitable club comes in for endo , he should be going.

1 Like

He gives it all on the ground. A belladonna is someone like Pogba for United.

Yes, Pogba was a warning that caution should used with all belladonna products.

And we have quite frankly been guilty of running Dom to the ground. We’ve used him everywhere. If he wants to showboat a bit in his offseason, he’s well within his rights to do just that

Frimpongs coat must be on shaky peg despite our RB problems

He’s clearly a lovely lad and a great favourite in the dressing room, but he’s best employed as a wing back and doesn’t seem able to adapt to a pure RW or RB role. I can’t see us letting him go while the Bradley situation is so unclear though. It’s a shame because I’d love to see him do well with us.

1 Like

Should replace him with Spence or Neco Williams.

1 Like

jeezus fucking christ. He had surgery after basically breaking his leg 6 months ago. I don’t know if you’ve ever broken your leg before, but it takes a long fucking time to heal

I broke my foot in a masters cup game in Nov 2025 and it still hurts every day.

Give the guy a little time to get his fitness back, when you’re not able to bear weight on your leg for months at a time, the muscle atrophy happens fast and the other leg compensates. it takes time.

5 Likes

My comment was nothing to do with anything in the last six months.