Who would you buy?

In the same window Salah was available for under £40m Lukaku cost £75m. Robertson was available for under £10m whilst Kyle Walker cost £45m. What someone is valued at and their availability is not always reflective of how good a fit and success they’ll be at their new team.

1 Like

How good is he at tucking his arms in and how big are his feet,handballs and stupid fucking off sides should also be part of the conversation,how fast is his turn.

4 Likes

Aye, Leipzig have a better bunch of centre backs though. Even without Upamecano they have 4 or 5 good players. Can’t say the same for Leverkusen.

1 Like

He has fallen down the pecking order, and has ambitions to play for his national side at the Euros. We might be able to work something out with Leverkusen along the lines of a small loan fee.

1 Like

I’m struggling to see why Leverkusen would agree to that.

1 Like

medium loan fee? :wink:

2 Likes

We need a proper center back this winter. And several young and solid players will be available for the right amount of money /let’s say around Upamecano’s price in the summer of 2021/.

My top three winter of 2021 picks - Badiashile /Monaco/, Nico Elvedi /Gladbach/, Nikola Milenkovic /Foirentina/.

3 Likes

Milenkovic is another good shout. Still young and a world of potential. Being reported a few PL clubs monitoring.

1 Like

I bought Milenkovic for FM. He was great.

2 Likes

You mean they will give Tah to us for free instead of accepting a small loan fee?

1 Like

I personally now hope we buy Tah and Upecamano

Be awesome to have a definitive answer and some forum bragging rights…

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Shite anyway, would look at that lad from Leverkusen instead.

6 Likes
2 Likes

He’s just trolling them.

4 Likes

Upamecano had the second fastest sprint in the Bundesliga so far this season.

2 Likes

Who’s first? Davies?

1 Like

Who is the highest jumper,i do know that Joachim Löw likes his polo necks.

1 Like

Silas Wamangituka from Stutrgart.

1 Like