Who would you buy?

I’m not so sure new investors or new owners would happen so quickly. It can sometimes, but it can also take a bit of time.

I’m not so sure Klopp & our football decision makers will feel like we absolutely need a new signing in January.

I’m not so sure we would be able to find a quality midfielder for £40m in January.

Three good results and and all the other bad results and all the injuries are forgotten.

A new midfielder is a must for January.

2 Likes

Okay, boss. :slightly_smiling_face:

How much more is the club worth when we are CL Winners 2023 :0)

How much is the club worth when we are fighting relegation in 2024?

Let’s hope he has a shit World Cup. I think it will take £50-60m to get him, maybe more if he is a stand out.

Bellingham,Rice and Leao it will cost us but hardly a dent in what FSG would get for the club

1 Like

FSG are selling up, so they won’t spend any money, OR
FSG are selling up, but they will spend what is needed, as it boosts the sale price anyway.

Taking the conversation to either extreme might be unfruitful.

I think we can expect a midfielder in January. That seems sensible. The department needs an overhaul, but it might not get the full treatment while FSG eye an exit.

Still, as an example, we were in for Caicedo late in the summer, but couldn’t close a deal. Perhaps we will go back to that one? Or if Brighton won’t deal, maybe Kone?

Doesn’t fix everything, but getting some athleticism in there to boost our immediate and long term prospects, while leaving the likes of Bellingham or Enzo Fernandez to the new owner in summer, seems reasonable.

2 Likes

Just wishful thinking on my part oh well we will see what Wardy has up his sleeve

If FSG are selling up, after all the hard work they have put in they don’t strike me as an outfit that would want to leave a sour taste in the mouth of any LFC supporter… spending spree it is then for Jurgen :0)

FIFY.

3 Likes

Quite, it is from the club itself.

1 Like

Not so sure if something will happen in January but looking at Chelsea’s business last summer after Boehly came in I am pretty sure new owners would help us bringing in Bellingham.

Nothing apparently…:grimacing:

1 Like

A P45?

1 Like

Bloody hell I really put the mockers on that one can we please ask Edwards to come back he still doesn’t have another job yet. even worse for us now as we are about to lose the computer algorithm guru who helped us sign the right players is this the domino effect of our current owners wanting to sell the club?

2 Likes

Watching England v USA, prefer Tyler Adams over Rice, pace and mobility and good on the ball

1 Like

He would be far cheaper.

1 Like

Adams would have been good to pick up from Leipzig. Leeds will want a wedge of cash as he’s under a long contract, value isn’t quite there any more.

Still, for something in the neighborhood of Philips money, he would boost our midfield.

Hardly a glowing endorsement for Rice, Bellingham and Mount on that showing, totally outclassed by the Americans in midfield.

Musah and Adams were the best players on the pitch. Never heard of Musah before, he looks a player.

2 Likes