Who would you buy?

Is that Kylian’s younger brother?

Yes.

We just bought Núñez as our striker with Firmino and Jota as backup. Left wing we have Diaz with Jota and Carvalho as backup, we have no room for Mbappe and we will not sign him.

And no… Nobody who thinks they are bigger than the club and will bring a media circus.

What despairs me is that a lot of fans would like to see us more like “Man City, PSG or Chelsea” and go down a path that would lose my support.

1 Like

If you have Mbappe, you create room for him, even if it means binning someone off.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Do they though? Or maybe they just want to see us spend in accordance to what one of the biggest clubs in the world should spend?

The players are the ones delivering the success on the pitch at the end of the day.

He did, but he also played more games personally than Arsenal did as a team. He’s fucking knackered, and playing at the World Cup didn’t help.

Still think Hendo has a lot to offer, but I think chickens are coming home to roost in terms of the amount of football we’ve put on his legs over the last eighteen months.

The Milner role would be perfect for him now .

3 Likes

The title-winning season was probably the pinnacle of his abilities. Had the stamina to do everything including covering his poor defensive positioning and Trent’s bombing of the wings. Last season and this season saw a stunning fall in the required stamina for a Klopp’s midfield.

Isn’t it any wonder that once his Stamina is gone, the RHS of the midfield looked powder puff?

Gakpo’s name skillfully avoided, like some sort of Voldemort! Well played sir!

Salah
Nunez
Diaz
Jota
Gakpo
Firmino (if here)
Carvalho
Elliot (if 4231)
Doak

Gakpo is not as good as the four I listed above him, but he will be a decent and versatile player for us from the left or through the middle.

He has joined a struggling team and in his first couple of games has already covered two positions. Good luck to him. Better is to come.

3 Likes

Trent wouldn’t tell Milly to fuck off

Juventus is big mess right now. How about Locatelli?

Give me Chiesa, we don’t have enough options for the left side.

:see_no_evil:

Predominately plays on the right.

At Fiorentina when he was younger, yeah, but he was more used on the left for Juve. And that’s where he’ll probably settle with time.

He has featured at times on the left yes, even at the last Euros when he was Italy’s best player before he rocked up with the bad injury, all his games were from the right.

Whether Allegri decides to move him over to a less familiar position on the other side, time will tell.

1 Like

He did his ACL we should be swerving anyone whose had a serious injury like that

1 Like

Bowen making a name for himself again…but if we bought him…he’d get an injury…and never score on a season…what happens to em…???

1 Like

Not great, not terrible.

:slight_smile:

We wouldn’t be getting anyone this window…sigh

He runs a good restaurant.