Who would you buy?

The expectation is that Simeone will leave this summer. The big wigs at the club still very much like him as a player, but appreciate that Simeone doesnt, and so the conventional wisdom is the loan was just a way to ease over the situation in the last months of Simeone’s tenure and then they’ll bring him back to work with a new manager next season.

4 Likes

Had a good WC and has looked bright at Chelsea. There was always this question if there’s a better player in him than at Atletico. There could be, in a different side. But I don’t think we’re looking for a forward this summer.

1 Like

Definitely pass on him now. We need someone that tackles more on Trent’s side.

He looks better than I had seen him to be fair, still not sure about players that do that though. Is it a short term thing or is it more sustainable.

I’m not really sure he fits anywhere to be honest, if we were looking at anyone up top it would be on Salah’s side.

I have no idea what has happened in this conversation. Who are we talking about and how does it relate to Palhinia’s heat map/tackle count?

Be happy it’s not aubergines

Well, Palhina plays like he’s got some BDE

Tackle count…how many aubergines are we talking about here?

Yes please Julian!

I’d avoid signing him.

Based on my extensive FM22 scouting and experience, he is a money grabbing cheaty prick. Managed to sign him for free in several saves and within 6 months was being a utter cunt when being told he had enough time left on his contract so wouldn’t be getting a new one.

Makes me want to sign him even more, everytime you’d watch him you’d pine after what could have been.

Didn’t someone say he is slower than Fabinho? :thinking:

Being an American of Dutch descent, I have watched him a bit, both for Mexico, and Ajax, and have never been impressed. IMO, there’s much better out there. Would have Tyler Adams over him all day long.

1 Like

Bit of info on Kone, who I saw was mentioned a lot of times here.

1 Like

Considering he is a CM and we haven’t been linked to him possibly means we might be :joy:

One to keep an eye out on perhaps.

Christoph Baumgartner’s (23) release clause will be lowered from €30m to €15m if Hoffenheim are relegated. (Kicker)

Liverpool are the most interested club in trying to sign Mount. Klopp really wants him and they’ve kind of put him as one of their priorities going forward this summer if he’s available. They’ve made Mount aware of their interest. [Simon Phillips]

1 Like

Not often I question the great man, but why?

1 Like

Who is Simon Phillips?

A Chelsea fan on twitter.