Who would you buy?

Im Not No Way GIF

5 Likes

Absolutely yes. And Rabiot too.

Just look at their stats on fbref, can’t argue them.

I Can And I Will The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

2 Likes

No point Asensio coming here at 27 on a ridiculous wage to be our 6th best attacking option. Would rather give those minutes to Elliot, Doak or Gordon.

1 Like

Heaven knows we need a few of those right now. Our best team was brimming with world class quality but had players like Firmino, Wijnaldum and Henderson who did the hard work and made the team coherent by being in the right place at the right time.

Mac Allister is well within that group of players, even though I have a bad feeling about him on the account of him being great at Brighton and them subsequently fleecing us for his signature (provided he chooses us in the first place).

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/other/liverpool-blow-as-they-exit-race-for-52m-transfer-target/ar-AA1bMbcz?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=bb48e7be4e1d4d9faba071f4f108cec3&ei=29

Maybe it’s true we’re only targeting (mostly) “prem proven”

1 Like

Apart from Rice, Caicedo and a couple of others.

Tieliemans, Madison, JWP and possibly Bamford - the lean is just days away…

No Will Hughes?

FSG OUT!

That would be just too outlandish…

Lavia knows how to pass to Liverpool players.

1 Like

Let’s wait till he starts to train with us! If he pass the injury test he will learn the passing bit…

For what? Washing boots?

JWP is a worse physical specimen than any of our remaining midfielders. That includes Hendo, Fab, Thiago. He will get repeatedly overrun.

Bamford…Jesus wept.

was being sarcastic

Oh phew!

You might have been sarcastic in your post… but you have just alerted the Blueshite to put these players on their shopping list :0)

1 Like

Raphaël Guerreiro is a free agent now. Highly unlikely but I’d definitely let Kostas leave if we can bring him in.

1 Like

He will most probably earn to go somewhere where he regularly starts, not being Robbo’s backup/competition.

1 Like

Wasnt he one of the players we tried getting when Brendan was here?