Who would you buy?

Unless we think VdV is better than N’Dicka, then it wouldn’t be strange at all.

2 Likes

I can’t do it anymore with both Gomez and Matip at the club. One of them has to go and it will probably be Matip.

Knowing us, we’ll have the same CB’s in the next 2-3 years or so.

:joy:

Illustration No GIF

1 Like

We have to be thinking about refreshing the central defence to be ready for the future.

I really like the look of Van de Ven, but if someone is leaving, Matip or Gomez most likely (after fringe players) then adding NDicka on a Bosman might be good, too. Especially if we are going to look at three at the back a bit more, with Trent the overloading midfielder from the right full back slot.

Dominik Szoboszlai. He is Kevin De Bruyne reborn. Get him please FSG!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Im completely distracted by the extra lines in the centre circle.

1 Like

£150m transfer budget + anything we get in sales. £15m combined for Nat and Rhys that is.

AlexMac £40m
Thuram £45m
Koné £30m

£50m left.

Plus the club credit cards.

Gallagher for the homegrown quota?

I might be wrong but unlikely because his and Mac Allisters most preferred position ist LCM?!

Looked like a real prospect at Palace.

No GR we don’t deviate! Kone and Thuram! I want two manly beasts dominate teams and you can’t convince me otherwise! :japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

Gallagher played RCM a lot, that was mainly his role at Palace also. But I don’t think we’ll be in for him.

1 Like

Does he fit the HG category!

So do I. It’s not a high bar to pass

2 Likes

I doubt we would buy 4 CM.

Also you might want to factor Kelleher and even perhaps Matip or Gomez as sales. I expect us to sign a CB.

I don’t think we buy Kone if Thurman is nailed on. I think there would be more made of it if that was the case.

1 Like

Veiga could play the Salah position, he looks a talent for sure.

2 Likes

I’m certainly no expert on these players, but they appear to be a bit different from a player profile perspective. Thuram looks more like a Hendo RCM role…a little more advanced. Kone seems to be a little more deep lying, perhaps a Fab alternative. I can see us signing both as I feel we now need both types of player. Whether that gets done in the same window and who the particular players are remains to be seen.

1 Like

Alexis/Curtis/Thiago Thuram/Henderson/Elliott
Kone/Fabinho/Bajetic

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Did you just compare him to Valverde? Cheeky.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 CM and a CB should be enough but if there’s someone coming on in January which makes sense , then even if it’s a CM shouldn’t be a problem.

Thiago / Fabinho / Henderson are going to be phased out and Hendo probably looks the most likely to be given the Milly treatment.

The age difference between these three and the next CM in that list (mac at 24). The other CM’s in Bajcetic / Jones / Thuram / Kone are still too young.

I wouldnt mind the club going in for someone in his 27s (Barella if i was specific) in this case. We finally have had a chance of revamping the midfield. Lets fill the slots which haven’t been filled yet. And experience does play a part as well.

It’s just not Thiago / Fabinho / Henderson that need to be replaced in future. It’s also about having a plan to get in new experienced heads as well.

1 Like