Who would you buy?

Wouldn’t pass the “No Dickheads” test.

I think he was linked because Journos are lazy and just think yeah that fits.

Leave him where he is. He’s doing great for us.

Højbjerg available for 30m. Workhorse of a player. Would do well for us.

1 Like

McTominay is a clogger pretending to be a footballer.

1 Like

Isaak Toure 6’9 CB with Olympic Marseille. Age 20

It isn’t aerially we are having problems with, it is the nippy players running at our defenders and also beating the offside line with well timed runs at pace.

Still got a few growth spurts left as well.

This is the thing we keep mentioning excellent heading stats but maybe we just need someone with decent ones and more pace especially considering.

He isn’t exactly slow. Captain of the french u21 as well.

I don’t know what he is like at all I’m just saying also 6ft 9 to me sounds a little too tall.

The height could prove to be a problem later in his career. But as of now , he’s available for a small price. Burnley is in the running for him as well.

Not a bad shout. He would do well for us. But we dont look like signing anyone after ENDo.

We haven’t looked like signing anyone since Caciedo and Lavia and yet we signed someone.

If Burnley are in for him a deal could reasonably be done if interested yes.

We don’t put our interest about and even less likely after Lavia.

1 Like

This is what we said all of last season and we thought a midfield refresh plus more training time for Diaz, Gakpo, Nunez, Salah would solve it. Do we still think it’s training?

Checking his stats last year when he was 19 and the stats of Konate when Konate was 19.

Toure is a better passer of the ball than what Konate was when he was 19 years. Better tackling stats as well. Blocks and Interceptions about similar. Not too much of a difference. At this point , As per the stats , it seems a no brainer. And the fact that Burnley is after him , They after revamping their team are on a mission to sign youth players ostensibly to sell him for a better price 2-3 years down the line.

1 Like

And just saw his YouTube videos. He doesn’t move too ungainly given his height etc.

1 Like

Fair enough.

Just was a bit wary we’d be signing the actual Andre the giant.

Andre The Giant Sport GIF by WWE

Rest of the players were midgets in front of him. Quite funny seeing that though

Love how it says “style of play - Towering Defender”.

Well great analysis :wink:

He actually looks quite nimble with his feet.

1 Like

I think a lot of it is how loose we’ve been with possession. We’re losing it so often that it often happens in positions where we’re just not positioned to transition to press effectively.

1 Like