Who would you buy?

He plays from the left though…

Michael Olise from Palace plus Evan Ferguson from Brighton

Diaz might be able to switch to the right or vice versa.

https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1698962417592529291?s=46&t=aLG9ncyUrtZ-QtZv0kz6SQ

A lot of the mentioned players’ best position is on the left, where we have very nice options. Whether Diaz goes on to make it his own or someone else.

Next summer is a long time ahead, but as things stand, we might be looking at a defender or two, a proper #6 and a potential Salah replacement.

1 Like

A lot of players casually drop that “we want them” when maybe we just enquired. Doubt he would have ever been a serious target.

1 Like

I think he’d be ideal.He might play on the left but shouldn’t be a problem for him to switch to the right(2 footed).Napoli won’t want to sell so i could see the price having to be huge in order to convince them.It might well be similar to what we would get if we were to sell Salah next summer ,but for a much younger player with as much ability.

1 Like

Jesper Lindstrom has played once for Napoli this year. So his reasons for not signing for Liverpool, don’t seem logical to me.

2 Likes

Would he get ahead of Szoboszlai, Mac Allister, Jones, Thiago, Elliott, et al?

Maybe that’s because he joined them last week from Frankfurt? :grimacing:

There you go then, I was right.

You can’t hoodwink Wooly with a Frankfurter.

Baptiste left West Ham on a free after these issues and signed for Man City. He’s immediately gone on loan to Lommel SK in the Belgian second division (part of the City Group) to rebuild his career while attempting to overcome his illness.

Although I don’t like Man City as a club I’m happy that Baptiste has found a club - I genuinely worried for him that it was the end of his career.

7 Likes

Man surely there are real issues in the world to worry about rather than whether one random footballer may have to (unfortunately) give up a very lucrative career before it got going. Heaven forbid how ‘tragic’ it would be if a player had to find his way in the world outside of football.

What a weird response.

6 Likes

It’s “Endo” the line!

1 Like

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Good piece on Kubo’s emergence, a player who is a bit of stylistic match as a long term Mo replacement

2 Likes

Forza Blue Samurai!

Blue Jacket Samurai GIF by Xbox

Kubo / Fati are all potential Salah replacements. But I’d like to see Doak given the same time.

1 Like