Andre Trindade (DM) Fluminense

Well at least he didn’t head butt anybody :joy:

1 Like

You know Chavs are going to be after him, Chukwemuka is out for two weeks! Oh the poor dears!

1 Like

Can’t help but think no one envisaged our big midfield rebuild would include a 30 year old from the lower reaches of the Bundesliga and a relatively untested guy from the Brazilian league who is already three quarters of the way through a season just as ours starts.

The fact that both of them are still better than Fabinho.

At this point I’m probably better than Fabinho, so that’s not much of a high bar

Neither of them have proved that so far but I get the point.

But if being better than Fabinho is the bar then it’s setting expectations pretty low.

Are you basing that on seeing Endo for 30 minutes on Saturday and never seeing Andre play?

Basically we’re hoping for a bad result on Thursday night in the first leg against the that may open the door to some provisional negotiations that would make finalizing a deal in the short window between getting knocked out and the window closing later that night.

High Five Best Friends GIF by reactionseditor

It’s his local club, and he’s reportedly happy to stay there until the end of the season to respect Fluminense’s wishes - and arguably not hamstring them midway through the season.

If he can’t be signed this window, because Fluminense progress in the CL, then hopefully we can secure it for Jan.

2 Likes

He’s stalling, waiting for Chelsea.

Don’t want to dampen anyone’s enthusiasm, but they’re playing the Paraguayan champions.

1 Like

Who have started their season in terrible form.

1 Like

Smokescreen for someone else.

1 Like

Don’t be silly.

I just think there is too much out about this guy. We may genuinely sign him and we may be thinking Jan is fine but I doubt we would have all our eggs in one basket up until 20 hours before deadline closes.

Suppose the first leg may give us some clues.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Fluminense_eng/status/1694144249090990226

1 Like

We can still agree a deal now just with the date of the transfer to be in January. I think it’s just a semantics thing here.

2 Likes

Seems like they are pulling rabbits out of hats.Maybe they are waiting for Chelsea to offer €100m,wonder if the problems might disappear if that were to happen!