Andre Trindade (DM) Fluminense

Give 'em cigars.

1 Like
1 Like

Andre talk from 3:25:

3 Likes

“Huge amount of space to cover”

He’ll fit right in here.

Just watching the obligatory YT video and he looks like a a pocket battleship, low centre of gravity, nimble but built like a tank and Looks good on the ball in both dribbling and passing

He reminds me on an old fan fave, Mascherano

I’ve had that song on one of my playlists for years (Apple Music). just figured out, it’s incorrectly labelled as “Along the Navajo Trail” on their list.

1 Like

Lavia now, Andrade in January, in anticipation of Thiago hanging up his boots (at Liverpool) in the summer of 2024. Jobs a good un.

And no, I am not suggesting Andrade is the exact same type of midfielder as Thiago, before people pile in on that!

But let’s imagine a summer 2024 midfield group of:

MacAllister
Szoboszlai
Jones
Lavia
Andrade
Bajcetic
Elliott
Trent*

(I keep doing the Trent asterisk, in anticipation that he either becomes a full time midfielder, or more likely, continues in the inverted fullback role, where he will do most of his good work popping up on the ball as a playmaker in midfield).

Anyway, that group above has trophies in it, for years to come.

2 Likes

Just to have a look I watched a reply of a match his club played against Santos. He is very aggressive and got booked within the first 10 minutes. He’ll need to learn to have some discipline, although our midfield can use a bit of aggression after last season.

You are right,a bit of aggro wouldn’t go astray, but I’m certain that can and would be,managed!

I’ve heard Andre and I’ve heard him referred as Trindade. Andrade makes a nice name though

Definitely Liverpool needs some aggro,the last time I saw any aggro related to Liverpool was in here between Mascot and Klopptimist.

1 Like

Andrade, lol. I had a mare.

What’s happened to @mascot? Hope the argumentative so and so is okay.

He’s a shite English singer/reality tv twat that was married to Jordan for a time

1 Like

He went to Oz when he was 6. Your keeping him or AC/DC get repossessed.

Ok, so if you want to play that way, Ben Stokes must return to NZ :wink:

Probably avoiding the off-season, which makes a lot of sense considering the forum over the past month

5 Likes

He was logged in this morning

2 Likes

From these pics:

• No acceleration
  • Slow as a tractor when finally running
  • Holds on to the ball far too long
  • Gets into pressurized positions far too much
  • Far too much dribbling for a DM
  • Not enough vision of the game for a quick pass

I realize that this is the Brazilian league, but that’s another point which makes me want to pass this one.

He seems to purposely invite pressure in those clips. Maybe because he’s been told by the coach to invite pressure and break lines, good tactic at lower levels with good players (that are better than the opposition press). Not a tactic that would work at all in the PL.

He’s obviously highly technical and gets out of pressure zones well, if we are in for him I expect that’s why ie a rough diamond that could grow into a Gini role.

In other words, there’s no way LFC is scouting him and expecting him to play exactly like in those clips at Anfield.

5 Likes