Chelsea vs Liverpool: League Cup Final, Wembley, February 25, Sunday, 15:00

Dann’s to come in and make himself undroppable like Bradley.

Anyhow looking at this extra time is the issue for us with the options.

I guess let’s see.

4 Likes

Twatting the Chavs with that lineup is gonna be deadset glorious.

7 Likes

Tbh I thought Klopp would leave at least one of his senior midfielders on the bench and play at least one youngster from the off. But well, it looks like we go as strong as possible from the off. Just hope we do not need to play extra time.

Do you know that person in the bucket hat? If so, tell them to reconsider their life choices.

1 Like

RedJedi…

“That’s me.”

:grimacing:

3 Likes

I hope they’ve all finished their homework.

Make sure you sing on behalf of TAN, you are our representative at Anfield South.

3 Likes

I’m sure Klopp will sign them a sick note

Ticket issues apparently delaying fans entering the stadium. Hopefully sorted before KO.

As long as KO isn’t delayed…,. Can’t have it affect our prep.

Feel the final was lost in Paris when it happened

1 Like

I wonder during which faze of the game the BBC work experience kid will be fired??

Let’s hope Bradley scores the winner✊️
We need the 12th man more than ever.

Whoa-oh whoa-oh whoa-oh
We’ve got the greatest forum in the land
We welcome all true fans
Even the stupid ones
And Maria when she isn’t banned

1 Like

Missed most of the build up…mester wilkored08…messing about with pation furniture…ggggrrrrr

Bit chilly for that today!

Are you watching the game outside ?

No no no.
…just setting it up on the decking…at a time like this…aaarrrggghhhh

I’m fully fueled and ready to go until 3:00 AM and the inevitable penalty shoot out.

Actually I think we’ll get this done within 90 odd minutes. Probably a repeat of of Luton. I really hope Elliott rises to the occasion and saves us a few million on finding a replacement for Mo.

Basically our B team apart from Robbo, Mac and Virg, plus a load of kids on the bench. Against Chelsea’s billion £ squad.

And we’ll still win :trophy:

3 Likes