Darwin NUNEZ: 2023/24

Already a cult hero. Today’s goal could make him a legend.

6 Likes

It makes me wonder how short people’s memories are, considering he’s already won us games like Newcastle before, and under harder circumstances.

4 Likes

The shit Andy Carroll does it again. Imagine being a Forest fan tonight having chanted that at him.

2 Likes

“He can’t speak english” they said.
“He can’t beat the offside trap” they said.
“He can’t press” they said.
“He’ll never be a consistent scorer” they said.
“He can’t tell his right foot from his left foot” … Ok I admit, I just made that up.

Well I say fuck all that right down the shitter.

God Bless and all hail King Darwin!!!

2 Likes

He has the most match winning goals in the league this season, apparently.

4 Likes

I’d take him over the robotic orc Haaland any time.

1 Like

Said before…Beluga…never seen him help in defence, never seen him really sprint, never seen him help out in midfield, seen him whine at the ref, seen him throw his hands in the air when nobody passes to him, seen him pull funny faces at the ref when he’s crying for a pen…he’s nowhere near the talent of Darwin, and nowhere near a team player like Darwin…

2 Likes

It was better immediately when he came on and when we had more attacking players. Hopefully in the next few games we can have our first choice midfield and attack back.

1 Like

Darwin Nunez the flop update: he’s now top 6 in the division for combined goals and assists this season.

1 Like

#1 in my heart

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

1 Like

His misses are still sometimes egregious and frustrating, but no-one can ever question his workrate. The amount of work he does occupying defenders, keeping balls alive, causing chaos in and around the box - he’s worth every fucking penny we’ve paid for him and the sad cunts chanting shit at him can watch while he continues to pick up winner’s medals this season and beyond.

6 Likes

1 Like

Please move to the Joe Gomez thread

https://twitter.com/BBCMOTD/status/1764433327962968095?t=Dot7QACkUb0NSkDxVj960w&s=19

6 Likes

Sure he misses some but he has to be an ongoing pain in the arse to defenders, he is doing quite nicely thank you, wouldn’t want to be lining up against him!

5 Likes

Yup our chance creation went up and he was unlucky not to have one before it.

This :arrow_up:

Long may Captain Chaos rule.

1 Like

He is a chance creation machine…

cannonball run 80s GIF by RETRO-FIEND

2 Likes

So so good

2 Likes