Fabinho (DM) to Al-Ittihad

The exception that proves the norm

Doubt it’s true but rumors (coming from Florian Plettenberg / Sky Germany) that Bayern trying to bring in Fabinho.

Swap for Kimmich

Make It So Star Trek GIF

2 Likes

Maybe Fabinho’s medical has discovered that he is clinically dead. It would explain a lot.

1 Like

I do my best to compensate.

1 Like

You’re a fluffy little kitty cat at heart.

If we had someone who refused to play in a game when we were honouring Pride because it violated his personal beliefs I’d never want to see him in a Liverpool shirt again. Because that isnt politics. That is just bigotry (often justified due to religion) that has been wrapped up in a political position.

I dont see many people doing the same over somone’s view on what the right upper tax rate should be or their view on trade tariffs.
[/quote]
This is not the forum to discuss this but I very respectfully disagree with that assertion…will leave it at that.

We have been contemplating a more rigorous level of moderation. Taking a thread off-topic may have…consequences.

Why on earth do people drive in such treacherous conditions? Oh- because they’re fuckwits.

Getting back to the point my gif was making, it’s a slippery slope applying sanctions for people going off topic. Where is the line drawn?

2 Likes

Pfft! You know what we called that weather in Saskatchewan?

May

1 Like

That particular storm came up fairly quickly, so people downtown did not have many options. The video doesn’t quite convey the slope of that particular street very well though, smarter drivers would avoid it.

The video was a tongue-in-cheek agreement with your basic point, emphasis by way of bus

3 Likes

Winter tyres … :sunglasses:

In Quebec it is in fact illegal not to have winter tires after December 1, that is with snow tires.

2 Likes

Fabhino’s transfer saga to Canadian snow tyre legislation :thinking:

2 Likes

Once again…

ezgif-4-0e4db22f14

1 Like

Fabinho is so slow that even buses gliding on black ice are faster than him.

1 Like

Over here in my neck of the woods, you can always spot the drivers from outside of this neck of the woods in Jan and Feb. They’re the ones off the side of the road desperately making phone calls.

Anyway, I reckon he’s off to Bayern where he’ll head butt Sane and go to SA next summer.

3 Likes

I was wondering which is faster, Fabinho, or a Fabinho transfer?

Should we get a lettuce?

1 Like

The video also adequately conveys how the authority (aka the mods) are powerless in case of a slippery slope.