Fabinho (DM) to Al-Ittihad

Ok, so it feels like a sort of time vortex or something, but a week (?) or so ago Al-Tittihead offered 40m for Sr Tavares.
A couple (?) of days ago he was reported to be having a medical.
Since then, nothing except a lot of waffle about Canadian tyres.
Wtaf?!

The guys from LFC TV have to produce all the farewell videos and documentaries for Fab and Hendo.

That takes longer than all the negotiations and medicals.

No time to prepare like they had for Bobby and Milly.

His transfer happened to LFC faster than how he tracked back last year.

Maybe weā€™re holding things up until weā€™ve got our replacements lined up.

I canā€™t see us letting Fab and Hendo go without having everything lined up to replace them. Given these deals may have caught us on the hop a little and the rest of the team is away Iā€™m pretty chilled with these deals moving slowly.

Maybe thereā€™s a point in time where we say to Fabinho weā€™ve not got a suitable replacement in place and itā€™s too late now for this summer so youā€™re staying.

Weā€™re just giving the most important team (the media department) time to make the videos for Fabinho / Henderson (this weekend) before making them slog through the next week to do their incoming videos and vlogs

Iā€™m really annoyed with this saga.

Itā€™s hardly a saga. Itā€™s not even two weeks since initial interest was first reported.

Jude Bellingham, now that was a sagaā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s not a saga for us but his rumour thread in Al Ittihad forum has hit 2659 pages already

1 Like

I didnā€™t bother to come back to this thread after saying my peace a few days ago.

Has there been anything beyond a dubious Twitter account which puts Fabinho in a really old Liverpool shirt and the initinal bid.

They sending the paperwork by post?

Nope. Itā€™s via the infamous De Gea fax machine.

Hopefully the hold up is us wanting a lot of the fee up front.

3 Likes

Young padawan, I offer you the VvD thread and Fekir.

Ah those were the days, when you could skip out for days and miss nothing. Now Iā€™m terrified in case I miss a key piece of info for my tax return.

I donā€™t think either of those player threads were open for nearly two years only for us to publicly declare ourselves out the running.

Personally Iā€™m pretty happy hearing no more news on Fabinho until weā€™ve got some news on an incoming replacement.

2 Likes

And at such a cheap price too. Hugely disappointed in Jude and hope he goes on to live up to his Tom Hardy novel namesake.

Quite dramatic though. While Bellingham was kind of " believe it when I see it" until the ā€œthereā€™s a surprise, never knew heā€™d sign for Madridā€ moment.

With Fekir we had a full run down on knee surgery. Overnight we became surgeons and physioā€™s. VvD was a roller coaster of sorts I guess and a ā€œkeep your trap shut you numptyā€

Apparently, the hold up is due to the pets issueā€¦

I wouldnā€™t say Fabinho was a Pit Bull.

Is it April 1st?

1 Like

What a tin pot place

Gattuso wonā€™t be allowed then.

At least us gays have an ally in Pitbulls :joy:

2 Likes